Take Over Rather Than Lose Your Job

Take Lose Job - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 5th Jun, 2009 - 2:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 16th May, 2009 - 11:51am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Fire the Boss: Naomi Klein & Avi Lewis on "The Worker Control Solution from Buenos Aires to Chicago"

Shock Doctrine author Naomi Klein and Al Jazeera host Avi Lewis discuss the workers who are taking over their factories and plants rather than lose their jobs, some to owners who owe money to bailed-out banks. They also address the latest news in the nation's global economic collapse amidst the White House and Democratic-led Congress's rejection of single-payer healthcare. Ref. Source 2

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th May, 2009 - 12:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Job Lose Rather Take

IF a group of people take over a company that is in trouble as a way to save their jobs I believe they are on the right track. Why fire the workers when the workers can fire the CEO. I think that will save a few companies a lot of dollars without that big paycheck drawing CEO.

5th Jun, 2009 - 12:58am / Post ID: #

Take Over Rather Than Lose Your Job History & Civil Business Politics

If a group of workers can afford it then why not? I think is a good idea as long as it is profitable.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 5th Jun, 2009 - 2:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Job Lose Rather Take

Yes as long as it is profitable or the employees can take over a non profitable company and change it to be come more profitable that would help save jobs and they would be able to get rid of the CEOs who were wasting money.

> TOPIC: Take Over Rather Than Lose Your Job

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,