Neveah Amyah Buchanan - Page 2 of 2

I am glad I did not see this so called mother - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 9th Jun, 2009 - 1:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 9th Jun, 2009 - 10:36am / Post ID: #

Neveah Amyah Buchanan - Page 2

Name: Jeanette

Comments: The mother says she had to "get up" and go check on Neveah. Get up from what? A nap? How long had it really been since she'd talked to Naveah? How long was George unaccounted for during this time? Recordings of the mother's comments on Nancy Grace sound like she really doesn't care one way or the other. I just can't comprehend that kind of detachment from your child. She had more emotion when she was defending her sex offender boyfriend, George. I feel so sad that little Neveah lived and died this way.

Source 1: Nancy Grace
Source 2: Headline News

Sponsored Links:
9th Jun, 2009 - 12:23pm / Post ID: #

Buchanan Amyah Neveah

Jeanette, you are so right. It was also reported that she has a history of boyfriends who are also sex offenders like George. Chance? I doubt it! Sick!

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 9th Jun, 2009 - 1:25pm / Post ID: #

Neveah Amyah Buchanan
A Friend

Neveah Amyah Buchanan History & Civil Business Politics

I am glad I did not see this so called mother on Nancy Grace. I hope that she does not have any more children if this is the kind of people she wants to hang with. I think she is going to be a lonely woman in the future.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Neveah Amyah Buchanan

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,