Should You Be Compenstated If...

Should Compenstated If - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 5th Jun, 2009 - 2:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Electric company fails to deliver electricity to your house during the coldest day of the year?
Post Date: 1st Jun, 2009 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Freezing family told: 'Get tough'

Consumer watchdogs are suggesting compensation "three times over" for hundreds of people who lost electricity on the coldest weekend of the year after a power company's computer system crashed. Ref. Source 6

Sponsored Links:
4th Jun, 2009 - 11:35pm / Post ID: #

If Compenstated You Should

Here in Utah during winter time things can get very hard if you don't have a proper system in place and sometimes just like in the case from the article there is nothing you can really do. I believe if you're paying your bills you're supposed to be entitled to good service no? Then you should be compensated when they don't deliver.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 0 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0%

Post Date: 5th Jun, 2009 - 2:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Should You Be Compenstated If... History & Civil Business Politics

Everyone in my area has a electrical meter. IF there is no power then the meter does not turn so if you are not using any power your not getting charged for it. It is the electric companies desire to have money coming in so they will do all they can to make sure that you have electricity. I think the best compensation is the fact that you do not pay them as much as they normally get.

5th Jun, 2009 - 2:57pm / Post ID: #

If Compenstated You Should

I'd say thry are only responisble if they have a guarantee or if there is a power surge that damages your electronics, fridge, etc. If you know it will be a really bad winter then generators and wood stockpiles should be in order unless you're in an apartment building.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 26 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.6%

> TOPIC: Should You Be Compenstated If...

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,