David Introduction

David Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 5th Jun, 2009 - 2:00am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2009 - 3:12am / Post ID: #

Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 146
Flag Posts: 154
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.7%
[+] Gain: 221.38 FP
Charm: 3

David Introduction

Jehovah's Witness, Repairman, Machinist, Roofer, General Amateur Radio operator, Married.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Jehovah Witness | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 2nd Jun, 2009 - 3:01am
Signature: My Religion: Jehovah’s Witness
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2009 - 3:29am / Post ID: #

Introduction David

Welcome to this International Community!

Thanks for your Introduction. It is good that you were willing to join us here, we hope that you will become an ACTIVE vibrant constructive poster. You may like to take a minute to update your profile by clicking on 'My Controls' near the top right of this page and clicking on any 'Edit' link. Please do begin participating by sharing your views on the many Topics covered within this International Community.

If you ever have questions about features in the Community please do ask here, your Introduction Thread by pressing the [Reply] button.

FYI: Here are some quick links for you to look over when you have time:
Read --> Constructive Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2009 - 3:51am / Post ID: #

Member Graced

David Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Thanks Latina! Glad to be here!I see no short greetings here, My wit will be well exercised. cool.gif

Tenet: Jehovah Witness | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 2nd Jun, 2009 - 3:01am
Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2009 - 1:21pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 68.9%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Introduction David

Hi David, welcome. It's great to have you here. Please feel free to check the site around and join our many discussions. We have several threads about Jehovah Witnesses and other topics, feel free to reply. Best wishes,
LDS smile.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2009 - 2:07pm / Post ID: #

David Introduction
A Friend

Introduction David

Welcome to the forums david. I hope that you have a good time here and look at all we have to offer. Looks like your well rounded hope to hear good things from you.

Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2009 - 2:37am / Post ID: #

Member Graced

David Introduction

thanks LDS & KNtoran for the welcome, hopefully we can share some productive insights.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Jun, 2009 - 1:19am / Post ID: #

David Introduction

Your last post "Did God Intend For Man To Reach The Stars?" was deleted for not being constructive, based on the following:

8. You cannot Post a message with just a quote or off topic message, significant personal opinion, comment or input must be added with your quote / off topic message.

Please review our: Constructive Posting Policy.

Post Date: 5th Jun, 2009 - 2:00am / Post ID: #

Member Graced

David Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Thank you Persephone!
oops.gifI will review the posting guide lines, make the appropriate adjustments, and resubmit My post.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: David Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,