Pumpkin Trials

Pumpkin Trials - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 10th Sep, 2009 - 11:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

New Zealand Abandoned daughter / murders wife
Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2009 - 2:33pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Pumpkin Trials

New Zealand 'Pumpkin' trial opens

A man who abandoned his toddler daughter in Australia goes on trial in New Zealand for the murder of his wife. Ref. Source 9

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2009 - 5:13pm / Post ID: #

Pumpkin Trials
A Friend

Trials Pumpkin

I am not sure he is going to get a fair trial is it is a all female jury. I do hope that he pays for the murder of his wife and the abandonment of his daughter.

3rd Jun, 2009 - 1:09pm / Post ID: #

Pumpkin Trials History & Civil Business Politics

This story is huge here! I don't think a female/male jury will matter, what the guy did was horrible! And he doesn't seem to show any remorse at all!

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 7 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.7%

Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2009 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #

Pumpkin Trials
A Friend

Trials Pumpkin

Then I hope that he gets the maximum amount of time in prison for the crimes he committed.

10th Sep, 2009 - 11:30am / Post ID: #

Trials Pumpkin

This guy seems like a real piece of work, he not only abandons his daughter but allegedly leaves his wife's body in the boot of a car. Strangely enough he lasted for a reasonable time on the run in the United States before being apprehended. The latest information is that he is set to appeal his conviction. It is also worth mentioning that the punishments in New Zealand are not tough enough. Multiple murderers are known to be freed from prison only to recommit murder again.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 0 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0%

> TOPIC: Pumpkin Trials

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,