Us Muslim Soldier Killer

Us Muslim Soldier Killer - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 5th Jun, 2009 - 3:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

US Home Grown Terrorists
2nd Jun, 2009 - 4:53pm / Post ID: #

Us Muslim Soldier Killer

US Muslim Soldier Killer

Abdulhakim Mujahid Muhammad, age 23 killed a couple of soldiers outside of a recruiting station because he said the US military was not in league with his religious and political beliefs. Dead are William Long, and Quinton Ezeagwula.

Us Muslim Soldier Killer
Us Muslim Soldier Killer (Hover)

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
4th Jun, 2009 - 2:25pm / Post ID: #

Killer Soldier Muslim Us

This guy may not have been acting alone. They took his harddrive and found lots of contacts and research that made the FBI really worried. It is reported that the FBI considers these types of home grown terrorists the worst of all terrorists and most feared because they are not as traceable although in this case Abdulhakim Mujahid Muhammad was known and being watched - perhaps not watched well enough.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

5th Jun, 2009 - 3:31pm / Post ID: #

Us Muslim Soldier Killer History & Civil Business Politics

There is some more disturbing information concerning this event. According to Stratfor, there may have been political interference in an investigation that might have helped prevent this action.

However, politics have proved obstructive to all facets of counterterrorism policy. And politics may have been at play in the Muhammad case as well as in other cases involving Black Muslim converts. Several weeks ago, STRATFOR heard from sources that the FBI and other law enforcement organizations had been ordered to "back off" of counterterrorism investigations into the activities of Black Muslim converts. At this point, it is unclear to us if that guidance was given by the White House or the Department of Justice, or if it was promulgated by the agencies themselves, anticipating the wishes of President Barack Obama and Attorney General Eric Holder.

If this is true, and Stratfor is a well-respected source for intelligence, then we have a lot more to be concerned about than just a single "Lone Wolf" terrorist.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 854 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 85.4%

Post Date: 5th Jun, 2009 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #

Us Muslim Soldier Killer
A Friend

Killer Soldier Muslim Us

Somehow it would not surprise me that they would be backing off possible home grown terrorists. I would have hoped it was the other way around. I have a feeling that this decision came from the white house as I feel that Obama is a terrorist sympathizer in he went to school over there with them. It was shown yesterday by how well he knew the Koran. I expect we will see more terroristic type attacks on US soil with Obama in the white house.

> TOPIC: Us Muslim Soldier Killer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,