Cheetah Strip Bar Suit - Page 2 of 3

QUOTE (Vincenzo) I see the suit being settled - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 8th Jun, 2009 - 1:54am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
3rd Jun, 2009 - 9:50pm / Post ID: #

Cheetah Strip Bar Suit - Page 2

I think kntoran has it right about him deserving what he got. Most women just do this humiliating job because they are desperate for the cash they don't need someone wanting to get a feel too. That kick he got probably had an accumalation of anger behind it for his type.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 100 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 10%

Sponsored Links:
4th Jun, 2009 - 2:22am / Post ID: #

Suit Bar Strip Cheetah

Source 9
Source 1

Well, it is a he said/she said kind of issue. He denies ever touching her and she says the smack provoked the response. No-touch rules have been repealed in many cities such to allow lap-dances. From the comments of the dancer, I suspect Cheetah is one of them.

My bet is the guy did slap her on the rear and she did spin and kick out at him. While his conduct was poor to say the least, he should not be permanently damaged from his night of "relaxation". Bouncers are present to keep harmony between the dancers and the patrons. They failed. They are hired by the establishment to do such. Since these positions exists, it is obviously part of normal business.

I think Cheetah's owes this guy money. The buyer/seller agreement was definitely not met on one end of this deal. This is the price of business in THIS business.

I think the dancer owes nothing or at minimum the counter sexual harassment suit should offset any differences.

I think the guy should seriously reconsider slapping women on the rear end...it is nice to see that he will have scars from his brush with sexual harassment.

Reconcile Edited: Vincenzo on 4th Jun, 2009 - 2:25am

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

4th Jun, 2009 - 3:06am / Post ID: #

Cheetah Strip Bar Suit History & Civil Business Politics

There were many witnesses to this. From what I gathered from the FNC report (did not look at the links) the guy was drunk and after getting hit he carried on as normal even going to the bar to get another drink. Maybe he did not realize how badly he was injured and that added to the physical hurt. As was said the 'security' did not perform, they should have called an ambulance despite the guy refusing it - yes they asked him.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

4th Jun, 2009 - 3:21am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Suit Bar Strip Cheetah

Dont get me wrong. The guy deserves what he got. He deserves his headaches, double vision, screwed up nose and scaring that is going to come from trying to fix it. Unfortunately, what he deserves isnt exactly what is at stake here.

All the prosecution has to do is establish that slapping a woman on the rear in this establishment happens quite often and is actually kind of expected by the dancers. This should not be at all hard to do, if this guy's lawyers have any skills at all. So it is a occupational hazard.

OK...she...working on behalf of Cheetah's, injured him.

Cheetah's has to pay!

Say you are in a grocery store and the grocery stocking clerk breaks a bottle of oil on the floor. Before they have time to clean it up, you run through it unknowingly, slip and fall and damage your back such that you cannot work for 6 months. You sue the store. You win. You dont sue the stock clerk. The store failed to met the expectations of the transaction. You expected to go into the store and purchase goods. You shouldnt have been running, but you were and while it was your negligence for running through the stuff, the store is still at fault for not protecting you.

We only get wrapped up in this because the guy was a jerk. However, it is the responsibility of Cheetah's to protect this jerk...even against himself and his own actions. That is why they have bouncers.

Reconcile Edited: Vincenzo on 4th Jun, 2009 - 3:23am

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2009 - 2:24am / Post ID: #

Suit Bar Strip Cheetah

Name: Lynn

Comments: I am a woman who works at a strip club, and just because I work there doesn't mean its a free for all to slap my butt. I would had done the same thing she did. Plus this guy went back in to drink more and refused medical attention, sounds like he wasn't hurt that bad and it's fishy to me.

Post Date: 6th Jun, 2009 - 1:42pm / Post ID: #

Cheetah Strip Bar Suit
A Friend

Cheetah Strip Bar Suit

I can see your point Vincenzo that the strip club is responsible for not protecting him from himself. I think that the fact hat he refused medical attention at the time of the incident shows how drunk he was. But in court is that refusal for medical attention going to get the club off the hook. After all they did offer to get him medical attention.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Jun, 2009 - 2:36am / Post ID: #

Cheetah Strip Bar Suit - Page 2

It really doesnt matter if he came back to the club and drank more. If you get hit in a car accident and later get whiplash, the driver that caused the accident is still held accountable even if crash victim denied treatment initially.

Shageer, 28, said she is an old-school kind of exotic dancer. "Back in the old days, guys couldn't touch at all, especially smacking your bum that hard," she said. "But the rules have gradually just slipped away. The girls have just let it go."

Key wording is..."that" hard. Apparently, this is expected behavior in this business. There definitely isnt a no-touch rule in place as noted by the dancer. I see the suit being settled out of court. He will get less than he is looking for to keep from dragging his name through the mud. Cheetah's will settle to pay less. Nothing will/should happen to the dancer in the judgement.

Again, the guy was a jerk. The club did not offer medical treatment. They simply offered to call for medical treatment at his expense. Of course, he wasnt going to accept it. At the time, he had no idea how injured he was...due to alcohol or the double vision didnt occur until after the swelling had taken full effect.

Honestly, if it were just a broken nose, I dont think we would be having this discussion. It is the broken orbital around the eye and the double vision that is springing the law suit. He knows he is a jerk. She knows the end result was a bit extreme, but she was just reacting to the situation. For that split second in her mind, she just wanted to send the message "you cant do that" but she never meant to harm him to that degree. She was probably looking for something like a hard slap to the face. Least her comments suggest that...

Reconcile Edited: Vincenzo on 7th Jun, 2009 - 8:29am

8th Jun, 2009 - 1:54am / Post ID: #

Cheetah Strip Bar Suit Politics Business Civil & History - Page 2

QUOTE (Vincenzo)
I see the suit being settled out of court.

You are thinking that Cheetah is likely to pay this guy to keep quiet? If so, that may set a precedent for other Strip Joints. What will they do now, make a bigger stage or tell the girls not to hit back?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Cheetah Strip Bar Suit

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,