Neveah Amyah Buchanan

Neveah Amyah Buchanan - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 6th Jun, 2009 - 6:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
29th May, 2009 - 4:48pm / Post ID: #

Neveah Amyah Buchanan

Neveah Amyah Buchanan

Neveah Amyah Buchanan, five years old, has been reported missing from Monroe, Michigan, USA since Sunday, May 24, 2009. Suspect is the boyfriend of the mother - yes, that can cause shivers. FNC says that Neveah's friends say she went into the woods to meet "Daddy George", a noted pedophile who has now been arrested.

Keywords: Neveah Buchanan, Neveah A. Buchanan

Neveah Amyah Buchanan
Neveah Amyah Buchanan (Hover)

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th May, 2009 - 5:24pm / Post ID: #

Neveah Amyah Buchanan
A Friend

Buchanan Amyah Neveah

I hope that this guy tells authorities were she is and if she is safe or not. I have the feeling that she was abused by him and killed.

29th May, 2009 - 11:46pm / Post ID: #

Neveah Amyah Buchanan History & Civil Business Politics

I haven't read any updates but do I have to? Isn't always the "boyfriend" of the mother involved in this sort of cases? *sigh* Unfortunately, there is a 99.9% possibility that this child was raped and killed in the most brutal manner..oh and of course, the mother never knows or suspected anything. rolleyes.gif

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 30th May, 2009 - 1:10pm / Post ID: #

Neveah Amyah Buchanan
A Friend

Buchanan Amyah Neveah

Yes you are correct. When are people going to learn to get to know someone before they shack up with these losers?

5th Jun, 2009 - 4:10pm / Post ID: #

Buchanan Amyah Neveah

Sadly, FNC is reporting that two men found the dead body near a river laid under some poorly set concrete.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 5th Jun, 2009 - 4:56pm / Post ID: #

Neveah Amyah Buchanan
A Friend

Neveah Amyah Buchanan

I thought that this was going to be the outcome of her disappearance. Now the family can have some closure and we can put the responsible monster in a deep dark hole with bubba.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Jun, 2009 - 4:55pm / Post ID: #

Neveah Amyah Buchanan

Name: Heather

Comments: Well, George wasn't her mom's boyfriend. He was just a family friend. What he did to Neveah was horrible and he should rot in hell for it. Yes, her mom should have been watching her. She was still a baby. But I'm glad they found her, dead or alive would have relieved the family. Unfortunately she was dead though. I didn't know this little girl or her family, but I feel as if I did. I was there with my friend the night she got the call that she was missing and I have been trying to help.

R.I.P Neveah.

6th Jun, 2009 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #

Neveah Amyah Buchanan Politics Business Civil & History

QUOTE (JoePublic @ 6-Jun 09, 12:55 PM)
Name: Heather

Comments: Well, George wasn't her mom's boyfriend. He was just a family friend.

That's what she says, I am not sure about that. The fact that she met the man at a probation office (she was convicted on a charge of home invasion in 2006) speaks volume to the lack of care she was giving to that child, very irresponsible. She did not even have legal custody of the girl but her mother. Both of them (the man and her) failed a lie detector test and the man is a convicted sex offender. What a mess. This tragedy could have been avoided if the mother would have been responsible and concerned over her daughter's safety.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Neveah Amyah Buchanan

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,