Indians In Sydney

Indians Sydney - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 18th Aug, 2009 - 9:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 9th Jun, 2009 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Indians In Sydney

More attacks on Indians in Sydney

At least two alleged attacks on Indians in Sydney spark an angry rally against violence which the Indians claim is racist. Ref. Source 9

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Jun, 2009 - 3:46pm / Post ID: #

Indians In Sydney
A Friend

Sydney Indians

Sounds like a race war is getting ready to erupt in Sydney. The Indian and the middle eastern members are at odds for some reason. I hope that something can be done to quiet the two sides down.

16th Aug, 2009 - 1:30pm / Post ID: #

Indians In Sydney Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

That is really awful. Indians should not be treated like this. What they have done to Sydney or a country like Australia? Nothing ! They live there to pursue their education or see a good life. What is wrong with this? I read that local citizens are treating them bad due to their race. Being an Indian is not a crime, is it?

16th Aug, 2009 - 4:19pm / Post ID: #

Sydney Indians

That isn't unique to Sydney, right here in America when we first landed and I had to go to school I felt some of the agressiveness towards me. I'm pretty much over it now but a lot of people have their stereotypes.

18th Aug, 2009 - 5:54pm / Post ID: #

Sydney Indians

Australians should not behave in such a way and treat the Indians in the same way, as we treat them on their visit to India. They should try and give respect to the Indians also, we Indians never treat them as slaves or untouchables.

18th Aug, 2009 - 9:17pm / Post ID: #

Indians In Sydney

I don't understand why people in Sydney would target Indians with racist attacks. I might understand if people are thinking wrongly about immigrants coming from Iraq or a nation that people associate with terrorists, but India? Maybe there is some other reason this is happening? Are citizens scared that people are coming from India to take their jobs? Hating someone based on their race is ridiculous, acceptance and understanding of other cultures must be taught.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Indians In Sydney

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,