Boy Locked In Bedroom For Seven Years

Boy Locked Bedroom Years - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 9th Jun, 2009 - 3:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

6th Mar, 2009 - 11:43pm / Post ID: #

As a mother, when I read stories like this fill me with a lot of anger to the point that I wish I could spend some time with the perpetrators and take justice with my own hands. I also feel to just hug this little boy and don't let go!

French authorities are seeking to contain public outrage over their failure to protect a young boy who was locked up in a cell-like bedroom for seven years by his abusive parents.

Detectives in Millau, central France, discovered Dylan, a skinny, naked, seven-year-old, huddled in the dark on a urine-soaked mattress on Tuesday. He had never been to school, never seen a doctor and never been allowed to play with other children.

The boy was shut in his bedroom every evening when his father came home from work. The door was locked from the outside and the claret-coloured shutters were padlocked.

The light switch was outside the bedroom and it was kept off. If Dylan wanted to go the toilet - which was kept locked - he was forbidden. The only furnishings in his room were a bed covered in a two blankets but no sheet, a desk without drawers and a Pikachu doll.

"A prison cell would have been more comfortable," said Patrick Desjardins, state prosecutor in Millau. "The deprivation of this little boy had reached an extremely rare and serious stage."

Commander Eric Delchambre, police chief in Millau, told The Times that Dylan was regularly beaten by his father. "They weren't smacks with the palm of the hand on the bottom. They were punches to the body...

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
9th Mar, 2009 - 5:29am / Post ID: #

Years Seven Bedroom Locked Boy

What kind of sick mind does this to a defenseless child? What can this man possibly be thinking, and where is this little boy's mother with all this going on? I don't understand this at all.

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

6th May, 2009 - 4:24am / Post ID: #

Boy Locked In Bedroom For Seven Years History & Civil Business Politics

I know I am not the first to say this. But we have licences to drive a car, to own a DOG but any *edit* can have a child.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please keep your messages free from extra characters that are not alpha / numeric (numeric should be for stats) while using good grammar. You will notice most Posts here are written without the use of 'chopped words', excessive smilies, slang, dialect(s) or Teeny Bopper scribbles. As an example "2" should not be substituted for "to" or "u" for "you". See Constructive Posting Policy.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 7 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.7%

Post Date: 6th May, 2009 - 2:45pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

It is cases like this that I would love to place the kids abuser in the same conditioner that the child has lived with. The only difference is I would beat the parent more.

I am glad that the boy is going to get the freedom and the loving experiences he needs.

9th Jun, 2009 - 3:43pm / Post ID: #

As I mentioned in one of the other threads, I understand that folks like this get lots of 'special attention' in prison... Even criminals have their code... And child abuse is definitely down at the bottom of the list...

You will probably get your wish of the guy being treated as bad or worse than the kid!

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 0 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0%

> TOPIC: Boy Locked In Bedroom For Seven Years

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,