U.s. Holocaust Museum Shooting

U S Holocaust Museum Shooting - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 11th Jun, 2009 - 4:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 

U.S.A. Memories of World War Two
Post Date: 10th Jun, 2009 - 5:47pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

U.S. Holocaust Museum

At Least Two Shot at U.S. Holocaust Museum in D.C.; Gunman in Custody. Ref. ABC News

Sponsored Links:
10th Jun, 2009 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #

Shooting Museum Holocaust Us

The guy, James W. Von Brunn, who did the shooting is apparently from a White Supremacy group and he has an Anti-Semitic website.

U.s. Holocaust Museum Shooting (Hover)

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

10th Jun, 2009 - 6:56pm / Post ID: #

U.s. Holocaust Museum Shooting History & Civil Business Politics

I'm looking at this on Fox news. The police chief in D.C. Is saying he walked in with a rifle and started firing that's why he got hit because the security guards saw him early. There were also some street cops on patrol that entered the museum. I'm so glad this didn't become more nasty.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 3 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.3%

10th Jun, 2009 - 7:26pm / Post ID: #

More on this. His website which seems to have crashed is: WWW.HOLYWESTERNEMPIRE.ORG

You can see the archived version: Source 9 A quote off the site:

Here are 350pp of FACTS condensing libraries of information about the Talmud, Democracy, Marx, Genetics, Money, Aryans, Negroes, Khazars, The Holy Bible, Treason, Mass-media, Mendelism, Race, the "Holocaust" and a host of suppressed "bigoted" subjects, all supported by quotations from many of history's greatest personages. Learn who is responsible for the millions of Aryan crosses covering the world's battlefields. Why our sons and daughters died bravely but in vain. Learn why the "browning of America will alter everything in society from politics and education to industry, values and culture." (TIME 4-9-90).

According to his own web site where you see the picture attached to this Thread:

James W. Von Brunn holds a BachSci Journalism degree from a mid-Western university where he was president of SAE and played varsity football.

During WWII he served as PT-Boat captain, Lt. USNR, receiving a Commendation and four battle stars. For twenty years he was an advertising executive and film-producer in New York City. He is a member of Mensa, the high-IQ society.

In 1981 Von Brunn attempted to place the treasonous Federal Reserve Board of Governors under legal, non-violent, citizens arrest. He was tried in a Washington, D.C. Superior Court; convicted by a Negro jury, Jew/Negro attorneys, and sentenced to prison for eleven years by a Jew judge. A Jew/Negro/White Court of Appeals denied his appeal. He served 6.5 years in federal prison. (Read about von Brunn's "Federal Reserve Caper" HERE.) He is now an artist and author and lives on Maryland's Eastern Shore.

Tob Shebbe Goyim Harog is the culmination of his life's work.

Here is some current news:
Source 1 | Source 8 | Source 7

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

10th Jun, 2009 - 10:49pm / Post ID: #

My goodness, what a sick person. A security guy was killed in such a senseless act of hate. *shaking head* That's why I believe it is so important to take the things these type of extremists say very seriously, you never know what they're capable of doing.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

11th Jun, 2009 - 1:13am / Post ID: #

I hope this guy lives and has the opportunity to die in a proper jail cell or a pin-goof after a few more years of confinement. Letting him check out this easy would be ashame.

Federal law enforcement sources tell WTOP von Brunn is a convicted felon. In 1983, he was convicted of attempting to kidnap members of the Federal Reserve Board and was found carrying a revolver, knife and sawed-off shotgun. He served more than six years in prison for the offense.

The officer had no idea what was coming and was shot with a .22 caliber rifle. Anyone with a bit of knowledge about ammo has a pretty good idea of what that means.

Reconcile Edited: Vincenzo on 11th Jun, 2009 - 1:21am

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Jun, 2009 - 2:08am / Post ID: #

This guy is obviously mental. At his age he should be looking to go on a cruise not picking up a rifle. What triggered him was that in the case Vincenzo mentioned he said he was sent to jail by an all "negro" (his words) jury and a Jew judge. Ironic since he fought in World War II against the Nazis.

Post Date: 11th Jun, 2009 - 4:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

U.s. Holocaust Museum Shooting Politics Business Civil & History

I believe that a lot of veterans of that war saw things that the average person just would not understand. I thin some of these things messed with their heads. I believe that this is one of the veterans who fell through the cracks and got his head all goofed up. I think what he did was wrong and I feel for the security. I like the fact that I am able to carry a weapon. IF I see someone coming toward me with a rifle I will be ready to shoot before he is.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: U.s. Holocaust Museum Shooting

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,