Roy Ratliff Rapes

Roy Ratliff Rapes - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 10th Jun, 2009 - 9:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

3rd May, 2009 - 12:23am / Post ID: #

Roy Ratliff Rapes

Roy Ratliff Rapes

What do you think about the Roy Ratliff case, where two females who were kidnapped and raped multiple times by Roy Ratliff, later plotted to kill Roy Ratliff while he was drunk by stabbing him in the neck? The police later killed him, but the question is... Would the two females have been correct in killing Ratliff while he was asleep?

Roy Ratliff Rapes
Roy Ratliff Rapes (Hover)

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
3rd May, 2009 - 12:55am / Post ID: #

Rapes Ratliff Roy

QUOTE (JB @ 2-May 09, 8:23 PM)
Would the two females have been correct in killing Ratliff while he was asleep?

Of course! They were fighting for their lives. If I was in a similar situation, I would have done the same thing. This story is so heartbreaking, I am glad the girls survived but I cannot start imagining the kind of therapy they have to go through in order to deal with such a horrible experience.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

9th Jun, 2009 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

Roy Ratliff Rapes History & Civil Business Politics

I think if they were still being held captive by him and they did it, no problem at all since they had every reason to believe they were in danger that he would wake as they were trying to escape if they didn't do something like that.
Now, if they had escaped and then armed themselves and gone back into the house to kill him, that's a different story.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 0 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0%

10th Jun, 2009 - 9:47pm / Post ID: #

Rapes Ratliff Roy

Yep, definitely agree! They will never be the same after that ordeal. Actually, they were too nice to him. His horror is over! Their nightmares have just begun!

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 7 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.7%

> TOPIC: Roy Ratliff Rapes

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,