Cash For Clunkers

Cash Clunkers - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 5th Aug, 2009 - 11:27am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 13th Jun, 2009 - 3:24pm / Post ID: #

Cash For Clunkers
A Friend

Cash For Clunkers

Congress has recently passed a bill wanting to give consumers $4,500 to trade in their low milage cars. What are you thoughts?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Jun, 2009 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #

Cash For Clunkers
A Friend

Clunkers Cash

Well it is official beginning July 1 people can trade in low milage cars for better higher milage cars and get up to $4,500 depending on what car they pick. I wonder how we are going to pay for all of this.

Post Date: 11th Jul, 2009 - 12:09pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Cash For Clunkers Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Cash for Clunkers to get rolling soon
Federal program offers incentives to trade in gas-guzzlers

"Cash for Clunkers" won't single-handedly save the environment, rescue the beleaguered auto industry or spare consumers from financial distress. But the new $1 billion federal program promises a little help in all three areas, a bit of political symbiosis that explains why the plan motored through Congress three weeks ago on the back of an Iraq war-funding bill. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 31st Jul, 2009 - 11:28am / Post ID: #

Clunkers Cash

Cash for Clunkers

It all seemed like the perfect scheme -- the government will pay you $4500 for your 'clunker' -- all you have to do is get a newer car that has better gas mileage. And voila! You just helped the environment AND got a new car. A win win situation for sure! Well, sort of. There are a few 'kinks' in the government plan. What are they? Glenn explains. Ref. Source 9

Post Date: 31st Jul, 2009 - 3:27pm / Post ID: #

Cash For Clunkers
A Friend

Clunkers Cash

I think there are some older cars that need to be gotten off the roads. I am tired of following some and every now and then having to swerve to avoid missing a part it just dropped. I would be interested to know how long this program is supposed to last. This fall, next spring? How long?

Post Date: 31st Jul, 2009 - 5:21pm / Post ID: #

Cash For Clunkers

More Money!

House Pumps an Additional $2B Into Cash-Strapped 'Cash for Clunkers' Program [1:03 p.m. ET] Ref. ABC News

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 31st Jul, 2009 - 5:24pm / Post ID: #

Cash For Clunkers
A Friend

Cash Clunkers

I hope this goes on long enough to extend to the new year so I can get a new car cheaper. smile.gif

Post Date: 5th Aug, 2009 - 11:27am / Post ID: #

Cash Clunkers Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

Is 'cash for clunkers' a practical program?

The 37-year-old West Valley City resident wants to sell or trade his 1992 Chevy 1500 that runs at 18 mpg for a new vehicle with better gas mileage. And like many Utahns, Valdez has heard about the federal "Cash for Clunkers" legislation that offers refunds for people willing to trade in their gas-guzzling clunker vehicles for new, economical ones, but even with the up-to $4,500 rebate, a new car is out of his price range. Ref. Source 9

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Cash For Clunkers

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,