Cash For Clunkers - Page 2 of 2

"Cash for clunkers" will end on - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 21st Aug, 2009 - 11:39am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 6th Aug, 2009 - 2:24am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Cash For Clunkers - Page 2

Deal!

Senate Reaches Deal to Vote on Plan to Add $2 Billion to Weakened 'Cash for Clunkers' Program [9:45 p.m. ET] Ref. ABC News

Sponsored Links:
6th Aug, 2009 - 2:46am / Post ID: #

Clunkers Cash

The last update I read on the program has it going on now until Labor Day. Well, you wont hit the new year, but there should be enough next year models out on the floor to pick from.

Since we are broke, China is paying for the program.

It is a decent program, but there is little guarantee that the car sales will continue once the money dries up. Thing I like best is it is a discount that goes to the people and the actions end up directly helping businesses, if even only for a month. I still cant really get a good idea where the TARP monies went.

Post Date: 6th Aug, 2009 - 3:25pm / Post ID: #

Cash For Clunkers
A Friend

Cash For Clunkers Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I figured it would not last into the new year. Story of my life. smile.gif

I find the fact that many of the car companies around my area are still waiting for the government to send them the funds that were promised through this program. I know one dealership that is owed over $200,000. The government can not even pay its bills.

Post Date: 7th Aug, 2009 - 1:40am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Clunkers Cash

Cash for Clunkers extension

U.S. Senate passes a $2 billion "Cash for Clunkers" extension; the White House says President Obama will sign it soon. Ref. CNN

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2009 - 11:39am / Post ID: #

Clunkers Cash

"Cash for clunkers" will end on Monday

DETROIT - The federal government will end its popular "cash for clunkers" program Monday, more than two months early, because it is already running out of money. Ref. Source 1

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Cash For Clunkers

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,