Judge: Holocaust Museum suspect can't appear

Judge Holocaust Museum Suspect Can' T - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 15th Jun, 2009 - 6:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Politics News
Post Date: 15th Jun, 2009 - 6:42pm / Post ID: #

Judge: Holocaust Museum suspect can't appear

Judge: Holocaust Museum suspect can't appear (AP)
Political News

FILE -  In this June 11, 2009 file photo,  Erik von Brunn, son of accused Holocaust Museum shooter James von Brunn, walks a dog outside his mother's home in Homosassa, Fla. Erik von Brunn said Sunday June 14, 2009 that his father had long burdened his family with his white supremacist views and that he wishes his father would have died in the shooting instead. 'I cannot express enough how deeply sorry I am it was Mr. Johns, and not my father who lost (his) life,' Erik von Brunn, 32, said in a statement to ABC News. 'It was unjustified and unfair that he died, and while my condolences could never begin to offer appeasement, they, along with my remorse is all I have to give.' (AP Photo/Phelan M. Ebenhack, File)AP - A federal judge says the white supremacist accused of killing a guard at the U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum is in no condition to appear in court.

Source: Yahoo! News: Politics News

Sponsored Links:

> TOPIC: Judge: Holocaust Museum suspect can't appear

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,