Mom Raped Her Own Children And Webcast It

Mom Raped Children Webcast It - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 16th Jun, 2009 - 3:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

15th Jun, 2009 - 10:42pm / Post ID: #

An absolute monster! Hope she gets what she deserves in jail. Imagine, raping your own four children, and then webcasting it across the net!

A mother of four young children in Maine was charged Monday with gross sexual assault after British investigators more than 3,000 miles away used the Internet to allegedly catch her in the act of Webcasting a sexual assault of her young child.

Julie M. Carr, 30, of Mars Hill, Maine, was arrested at about 11 p.m. Friday. Her four children - believed to range from 18 months to 5 years old - were taken into protective custody.

The Child Exploitation Investigation Team of England's West Midlands Police said their unit received information late Thursday that a local man was using the Internet to show inappropriate material of children. An unidentified 18-year-old man was later arrested in Walsall, England.

A day later, on Friday, additional information was obtained by investigators, prompting the West Midland Police to contact officials at the Child Exploitation Online Protection and the U.S. Embassy.

"Our officers worked through the night on Thursday and Friday to ensure the identification and safety of these children across the other side of the world," West Midlands Police Detective Chief Inspector Dave McCrone said in a statement obtained by FOXNews.com. "Many people use the Internet safely and securely; however, there are a small minority who choose to use it to commit criminality...

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Jun, 2009 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

It Webcast Children Own Raped Mom

I hope that they throw her in a deep hole and forget about her. Heck might as well just bury her alive in that deep hole. She does not need to see the light day again.

16th Jun, 2009 - 3:55pm / Post ID: #

Mom Raped Her Own Children And Webcast It History & Civil Business Politics

This is one of the scariest forums on the net. Everything I read here makes me not want to trust anyone. As for this woman or this monster she definitely is either evil wicked or mentally over the bend. I really feel it for the kids.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 23 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.3%

> TOPIC: Mom Raped Her Own Children And Webcast It

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,