John Ensign

John Ensign - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 22nd Apr, 2011 - 12:54am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

US Senator
17th Jun, 2009 - 5:31pm / Post ID: #

John Ensign

John Ensign

Did you hear about John Ensign's confession about his extra-marital affair? Many are questioning why he is doing that now and standing down as a leader in the GOP.

John Ensign
John Ensign (Hover)

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Jun, 2009 - 5:42pm / Post ID: #

John Ensign
A Friend

Ensign John

I listened to his speech about his affair. I do not know why all of a sudden he is coming out about this but I think the GOP is lost now with no real person to lead them. It should be interesting in the next few months.

17th Jun, 2009 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #

John Ensign History & Civil Business Politics

He hasn't done anything than most men have, of course that does not make it right but these days the most so called morality is the biggest fattest liar while telling us about our own morals.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 26 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.6%

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2011 - 12:54am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Ensign John

Ensign to Resign

Nevada Sen. John Ensign, who is under an ethics investigation, says he will resign his seat on May 3. In June, the Republican admiited to an extramarital affair with his onetime campaign treasurer. Ref. CNN

> TOPIC: John Ensign

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,