Speed Fan

Speed Fan - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 15th Aug, 2009 - 5:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

17th Jun, 2009 - 5:46pm / Post ID: #

Speed Fan

Speed Fan

One of the best FREE programs to check the temperature of various components in your computer. Make sure to have it start up with your Windows OS and show in the status bar so you can keep track on your system's temperature: Source 5

Speed Fan
Speed Fan (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Jun, 2009 - 5:55pm / Post ID: #

Speed Fan
A Friend

Fan Speed

That looks like something that I will have to give a go to monitor my cpu temperature. It looks like it can help you see how your resources are doing too.

17th Jun, 2009 - 6:04pm / Post ID: #

Speed Fan Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Yes, there are many features to it including sending you an Email if your computer starts to overheat.

Post Date: 15th Aug, 2009 - 4:26am / Post ID: #

Speed Fan
A Friend

Fan Speed

Interesting, perhaps I'll have to give it a second shot.

I installed it once, and soon uninstalled it because it failed to recognize my second fan. But, maybe it's time to try again - because I do enjoy the features it brings, including adjusting the fan speed.

15th Aug, 2009 - 5:44pm / Post ID: #

Fan Speed

You were probably using the older version. 4.38 picks up all the available temperature readings I need, no complaints.

> TOPIC: Speed Fan

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,