Teen Who Killed Mother Over Video Game

Teen Killed Mother Video Game - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 30th Jul, 2009 - 12:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 17th Jun, 2009 - 5:56pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

A northeast Ohio teen was convicted of shooting his parents in October 2007 after they took the Microsoft game Halo 3 away from him. The judge said the teen was so obsessed over a video game that he may have believed that, like the characters in the game, death wasn't real. Ref. Source 8

Teen Who Killed Mother Over Video Game (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
30th Jul, 2009 - 9:56am / Post ID: #

Game Video Mother Killed Teen

How old was the boy? Anything under ten, he would have realised death is real. On the other hand, I wonder how he is dealing with the realisation that he's killed his parents.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 7 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.7%

30th Jul, 2009 - 12:48pm / Post ID: #

Teen Who Killed Mother Over Video Game History & Civil Business Politics

How can a teenager believe death wasn't real? I don't buy that at all. The kid has some serious like mental issues and I doubt it was from just the game.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 18 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.8%

> TOPIC: Teen Who Killed Mother Over Video Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,