Protesting Using Sexy Women

Protesting Sexy Women - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 1st Aug, 2009 - 11:07pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Sometimes they show it all to show a message but does this really make sense? Does it deliver the impact that it must or it is it just catching men who get a free view of something they should not?
20th Jun, 2009 - 10:57pm / Post ID: #

How effective is it to protest something using a sexy women barely dressed? Consider the photo below where one woman suddenly appeared in front of the leaders of the Summit of the Americas some years ago. Is the message she bares more likely to be considered or the fact that she is bare?

Protesting Using Sexy Women (Hover)

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

27th Jul, 2009 - 7:22pm / Post ID: #

Women Sexy Protesting

Real scandalous. CHeck how Blair is laughing with the other guys and the woman there to the right isn't laughing at all she looks like a principal. laugh.gif Anyway I think these form of protests are silly but I mean it does get people talking.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 18 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.8%

1st Aug, 2009 - 8:34pm / Post ID: #

Protesting Using Sexy Women History & Civil Business Politics

I don't think that this type of protest actually works, as the message is obscured by the messenger. It does get "the cause" attention though.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 854 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 85.4%

1st Aug, 2009 - 10:44pm / Post ID: #

Women Sexy Protesting

I don't know if any of you know but the woman in the picture is a Carnival Queen from Argentina and the whole "operation" was an idea of Greenpeace Argentina that usually comes out with these weird ideas at the time to protest something.

Lula and Blair look quite entertained. rolleyes.gif

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

1st Aug, 2009 - 11:07pm / Post ID: #

Women Sexy Protesting

Sounds about right. PETA is the other major activist organization to do things like that. Most people just laugh about how stupid they are. Actually PETA's stupidity makes me want to go out and buy a fur for my wife, just to spite them. cool.gif

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 854 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 85.4%

Thank you for your continued support of our Community.

> TOPIC: Protesting Using Sexy Women

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,