Tattooing Mormon Symbols To Your Body

Tattooing Mormon Symbols Body - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 19th Jan, 2013 - 1:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

What If...
Post Date: 29th Jun, 2009 - 2:27am / Post ID: #

Tattooing Symbols To Your Body

Name: Just asking

Comments: What if you were to get the symbols of the temple placed on your body permanently, will you still need to wear garments? I wonder if there has been someone irratic enough to do that?

Sponsored Links:
2nd Jul, 2009 - 4:58pm / Post ID: #

Body Your Symbols Mormon Tattooing

Keeping in mind the garments are meant to be a covering for the body this obviously will not work.

25th Jan, 2010 - 8:22am / Post ID: #

Tattooing Mormon Symbols To Your Body Studies Doctrine Mormon

Tattooing the symbols that are on your garments will do nothing, in the words of scripture, that would be mocking the sacredness of the garments, and the symbols. Tattoos is a sinful practice. In the same regard, wearing undergarments that are the same size as temple garments, wouldn't work, as well.

9th Jun, 2010 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #

international QUOTE (Haleray)
In the same regard, wearing undergarments that are the same size as temple garments, wouldn't work, as well.

Not sure I understand what you mean by that as it relates to tattooing symbols to one's body.

25th Jul, 2012 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #

I am always amazed by some of the questions that come up here, I wouldn't have even thought of this. Not only do I not agree with it but I believe tattooing on the whole is like having graffiti on your body.

Post Date: 11th Jan, 2013 - 7:17pm / Post ID: #

Name: Dennis

Comments: I have them tattooed on my body in red to represent the blood. In early days of LDS endowment the symbols where to be cut into your garments and onto your skin to scar and blood stain the garments.

NOTE: No sources for comments

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Jan, 2013 - 1:17pm / Post ID: #

Tattooing Mormon Symbols Your Body

international QUOTE
Comments: I have them tattooed on my body in red to represent the blood. In early days of LDS endowment the symbols where to be cut into your garments and onto your skin to scar and blood stain the garments.

Does your Bishop know? Do you have any references about the symbols and the blood stains in the garments? Sounds all weird to me.

> TOPIC: Tattooing Mormon Symbols To Your Body

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,