Glass Balconies: Sears Tower

Glass Balconies Sears Tower - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 3rd Jul, 2009 - 2:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

See the world from the bottom of your feet - literally!
2nd Jul, 2009 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #

Will you be willing to go on the Glass Balconies newly installed in the Sears Tower? The glass is supposed to take up to five tonnes of weight. You can step out and see the bottom below your feet. Not for those who have vertigo.

Glass Balconies: Sears Tower (Hover)

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2009 - 6:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Tower Sears Balconies Glass

What about people above or below in a glass balcony. What happens to someone who a skirt on? Or if this decides to break off?

2nd Jul, 2009 - 6:24pm / Post ID: #

Glass Balconies: Sears Tower History & Civil Business Politics

Remember this is hundreds of feet up in the air, no one is going to see you unless they are specifically targeting you with a binoculars or other zoom device. According to the creators it won't 'break off' because it is made to do just what you see. This is already active, ite not in the production stage.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2009 - 6:54pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I am wondering if they will build more of these on the floors right above or right below the floor these are on. I would like to walk out on it and check it out.

3rd Jul, 2009 - 11:14am / Post ID: #

I dont think they are going to build any more other than maybe to the side of these. This is primarily a money making scheme. There is something like this that overhangs the Grand Canyon now. It is very safe but for those with a fear of heights it probably is not on the "must do" list.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2009 - 2:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I wonder if these are now going to start appearing on other high sky scrapers or over other wonders. Imagine walking out over a volcano to peer down into magma. OR to walk over water to see the coral reefs.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Glass Balconies: Sears Tower

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,