Bargains By The Beach

Bargains Beach - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 25th Sep, 2009 - 10:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

The Washington Post Real Estate section provides news,and listings for rental properties and homes in DC,Virginia and Maryland. Post Real Estate also includes discussions and blogs on DC metro area real estate issues.
Post Date: 5th Jul, 2009 - 6:10am / Post ID: #

Bargains By The Beach

Bargains by the Beach
Real Estate Related News

Rich and Debbie Sulkovsky of Herndon had been looking for months for a place near the ocean when they saw a yellow house with green shutters in a creek-front community not far from Rehoboth Beach. Source: Wash Post Real Estate

Sponsored Links:
25th Sep, 2009 - 12:55pm / Post ID: #

Beach The Bargains

I don't know how it is in the US but in Trinidad buying a house near the beach isn't all that exciting. I find the properties to be very isolated and usually these areas are quite unsafe.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

25th Sep, 2009 - 10:40pm / Post ID: #

Bargains By The Beach History & Civil Business Politics

I would love to buy a property by the beach but can't afford it. Life here in Europe isn't that easy you have to work very hard for the basic things in life and a beach house isn't one of them.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 0 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0%

> TOPIC: Bargains By The Beach

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,