Are You Using Templates?

Are Templates - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 27th Jul, 2009 - 5:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

No, You Are Actually The One Talking Crap
8th Jul, 2009 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #

Are You Using Templates?

No, You Are Actually The One Talking Crap

Someone using a fake Email address (I saw from their host it is yet likely another dumb Trini) recently wrote me a (why they even bother I do not know) stupid Email with some adjectives I will not repeat here saying that we are not professional Designers because our main site: Source 2 was created using a template. Well let me say that you are talking crap BUT at the same time complimenting us since we never use templates in our design but build from scratch, however the fact that you thought our site was a template shows too things: how good we are, how ridiculous you sound. In fact most of our sites are dynamic and for people like you who talk ignorantly let me explain what that means - it refers to the page being created on the fly, and not in a static format which means the information changes constantly.

Sponsored Links:
27th Jul, 2009 - 5:04pm / Post ID: #

Templates You Are

JB you have to deal with a lot of things huh? I think people on the net just try to be nasty because they can. I've gotten hate mail out of the blue just because they didn't like something. Maybe they're just attention seekers.

> TOPIC: Are You Using Templates?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,