Trooper Daniel Martin Vs. Ambulance Driver

Trooper Daniel Martin Vs Ambulance Driver - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 9th Jul, 2009 - 5:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Videos
9th Jul, 2009 - 4:19pm / Post ID: #

Trooper Daniel Martin vs. Ambulance Driver

Check this out, Trooper Daniel Martin keeps this ambulance driver at bay while a seriously ill woman is in the back of the ambulance needing treatment.

Check some commentary:

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Jul, 2009 - 4:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Driver Ambulance Vs Martin Daniel Trooper

No matter how many times I see this I feel that the trooper was in the wrong. The ambulance should not have to pull over for the officer. It is a emergency vehicle. If the trooper had a problem with it then he should have followed it to the hospital and taken action then. The chief person in the ambulance did the right thing here.

9th Jul, 2009 - 4:43pm / Post ID: #

Trooper Daniel Martin Vs. Ambulance Driver History & Civil Business Politics

That's just what I was thinking. Also what is up with Daniel placing his hand on the neck of the ambulance driver, was he looking to choke him to death?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 9th Jul, 2009 - 5:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Driver Ambulance Vs Martin Daniel Trooper

I believe that he got so mad he did not know exactly what he was doing. I think that was not the driver but the senior man in the ambulance that he grabbed by the neck. Either way I hope that this trooper gets some anger management therapy.

> TOPIC: Trooper Daniel Martin Vs. Ambulance Driver

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,