Reasons To Kill

Reasons Kill - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 16th Jul, 2009 - 9:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 16th Jul, 2009 - 1:29am / Post ID: #

Reasons To Kill

Reasons to Kill

Please consider the following quote and place your thoughts about it within your reply:

"We kill because we are afraid of our own shadow, afraid that if we used a little common sense we'd have to admit that our glorious principles were wrong"
-- Henry Miller, The Wisdom of the Heart, 1941

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Jul, 2009 - 11:41am / Post ID: #

Reasons To Kill
A Friend

Kill Reasons

To true! People who think that killing is right from their point of view only do need to think a little and get to know the world and the people in it to figure out that it shouldn't be their choice if someone's life ends.

Post Date: 16th Jul, 2009 - 4:38pm / Post ID: #

Reasons To Kill
A Friend

Reasons To Kill Health & Special Psychology

This may be true for those who think that they have to kill another human to get their jollies. How ever I do not think this goes for a soldier who kills his enemy. The soldier is out to ensure his side wins by killing the other sides soldiers. I think others will kill to rid our society of a violent criminal. There are many examples where killing is right and not wrong. SO I can not say that this quote is correct most of the time.

Post Date: 16th Jul, 2009 - 9:19pm / Post ID: #

Reasons To Kill
A Friend

Kill Reasons

Soldiers are there because we put them there. Even so we put them there to kill so we don't have to. That'll play a number on the person because it shouldn't be his choice whether someone dies or lives. Criminals are equal to everyone else. Just because they were pushed that way doesn't mean we should kill them. Criminals are mostly desperate or deranged people. We should help them like we help alcoholics or mentally insane people.

> TOPIC: Reasons To Kill

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,