Diablo 3

Diablo 3 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 29th Jan, 2012 - 2:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Diablo 3 Quotes
Post Date: 20th Jul, 2009 - 2:21am / Post ID: #

Diablo 3

Diablo 3

What is your review for the dark PC video game "Diablo 3"?

Sponsored Links:
26th Jul, 2009 - 2:01pm / Post ID: #

Diablo

I'm yet to play Diablo 3 but if it is good as the first two then I will be in. Actually from some screen catures I saw the graphics are really good.

Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2009 - 9:19pm / Post ID: #

Diablo 3
A Friend

Diablo 3 Gaming Video & Issues Computer

There is a great debate on how the game play will be for Diablo III.
Many have speculated that the game play will be something similar to WOW.
Although from some of the gameplay videos on blizzards Diablo III website it seems to be a lot different then what the speculators say.

This is a very big issue for me as a player because the feature Diablo II provides as "fast game play" in a RPG game is very unique.
This unique feature lets you move threw maps very quickly once you have reached a level of skills and spells.

In Diablo II
Also the PVP(Player vs Player) system is based on a lot more mouse clicking then level/skill/power. What I mean is that you have to actually practice to be a an average dueler. Of course you need great gear and a high level but half of the dueling strategy is based on hand to eye coordination. In this case eye to mouse coronation. biggrin.gif

From what I have seen they have modified a few things to actually make the game play even faster. Faster potion pickup/usage, a unique skill changing system that Diablo II does not have, and more.

Blizzard has said their will be five characters to choose from in Diablo III.
So far they have exposed 4 out of the 5, (Barbarian, Witch Doctor, Wizard, Monk)
Assuming they follow the same process with the release of a Expansion Pack for Diablo II, they will release the expansion pack for Diablo III with an addition two characters on top of the five.

I may edit this with more details in the future.
I hope this helps some of the people who are interested in fast paste RPG games.

8th Sep, 2009 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #

Diablo

What makes Diablo so incredibly exciting is the whole setting; storyline, audio, visual, background and just the fact you have so much control over the advancement of your character. I'm pretty anxious to see it for myself, is there an official release date as yet?

Post Date: 8th Sep, 2009 - 7:29pm / Post ID: #

Diablo 3
A Friend

Diablo

No Comstat, currently today (09/08/2009) there is no release date.
Although they have released game play videos and 4 out of the 5 characters, I still believe the game is long ways away from release.

Rather off topic, but...
Starcraft 2 which is a strategy game, still has no release date. This project has been in the making for about 3 years now. It was suppose to be released last Christmas (December '08) but they decided to make other major changes and delayed the games release date. I am assuming that it will release this Christmas (December '09) or Q1 of 2010.

This being a blizzard game that is played on the same servers as Diablo 2 and (future)Diablo 3 means that most likely the two games will be release with a good time distance from each other. With that said Diablo 3 will not be released till late 2010 or even 2011.

Usually Blizzard has the history to delay game release dates as far back as 1-2 years from any previous release date.

I am very excited to play Starcraft 2 when it is finally released.
I wish Diablo 3 would be released sooner then I predict.

Rather off topic, but...
My community has been waiting for a long time now not only for Diablo 3 but for a new patch for Diablo 2 that was promised to be released in April this year.

The patch for Diablo 2 was delayed June threw August because of some major problems with WOW from what the members at Blizzard say, hopefully they will release the patch for Diablo 2 soon.

If you have any spacific questions about Diablo 2 or 3 or Stracraft 2 I will be glad to answered them to the best of knowledge.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please use the Offtopic Tags so that the Thread maintains the SAME subject matter and does not develop into another Topic. Keep specific Topics within their own Thread. See Constructive Posting Policy.

9th Sep, 2009 - 11:48pm / Post ID: #

Diablo 3

Hey Weezy you're into Diablo a lot huh? I will probably play Diablo 3 when it comes out but I'm not a big fan. I do admit that the character generation is probably the coolest part about it.

Rather off topic, but...
To avoid all the edits you're getting make sure to like study the policies here they're strict. I'll say Hello in your intro thread incase you need help.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th May, 2011 - 4:23pm / Post ID: #

Diablo 3
A Friend

Diablo 3

I have been anticipating the release of this game for going on 6 years now. The gameplay doesn't seem to have moved too much from diablo 2 apart from increased graphics that is a good thing in my opinion.
The items seem to have changed in how the rarity works etc and MF according to one source will be a thing of the past in terms of loosing good stats to replace with MF.
I'm so excited for this its insane because when you compare it to the modern game it doesn't really stand up to much in terms of graphics or the idea. But its just so playable!

29th Jan, 2012 - 2:16pm / Post ID: #

Diablo 3 Computer Issues & Video Gaming

I'm no religious person really just celebrate Christmas but I think these games focus too much on the devil and evil, I mean I've seen my cousin playing Diablo 2 and wow it was really creepy. I can only assume that Diablo 3 will probably be more devilish than ever. I wonder if games like this have a psychological effect on the players who play them?

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Diablo 3

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,