Diablo 3 - Page 2 of 2

'Big pineapple' used to sidestep - Page 2 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 31st May, 2012 - 2:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Diablo 3 Quotes
Post Date: 18th May, 2012 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Diablo 3 - Page 2

The Diablo's in the details

The trials and tribulations of Blizzard's game Diablo III launch this week has raised the ire of gamers who, after having bought their new game, were prevented from playing due to server errors. Ref. Source 9

Diablo 3
Diablo 3 (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd May, 2012 - 1:08am / Post ID: #

Diablo

Review: Diablo III

Diablo III is the third in the enormously popular hack-and-slash RPG Diablo series. Developed by Blizzard, the makers of World of Warcraft and Starcraft, it's set in a quasi-medieval world, with quasi-medieval armour and weaponry, and epitomises an easy-to-play game with simple storytelling and addictive reward systems. Ref. Source 6

23rd May, 2012 - 2:43am / Post ID: #

Diablo 3 Gaming Video & Issues Computer

As I get older and my list of games that I have played grows. As this happens I am understanding that just because a game is deemed wildly popular doesn't necessarily make it even good. As a matter a fact the majority of the popular games out there are unplayable and broken. Examples: The lag and boosting on Black Ops and MW3, WoW and now Diablo are tied directly to how much money you have. You can buy better gear. This changes the game from who has the best skill to who has the biggest pocket book.

Also the graphics have much to be desired in my opinion, the game play is stale, yes fast but still stale, it reminds me of a 1990's arcade game. Diablo 2 had awesome cut scenes for end bosses. I saw the final battle with diablo and the cut scene, it was horrible. (in my opinion)

We have been in the fake age of media for so long I don't think people even know good from bad anymore. Ameican Idol stars sing songs other people made and put their own "twist" on it (usually consisting of grabbing their privates / making s-xual grunts / or screaming up and down on key notes for no apparent reason). The media hypes the game up and gets magazines and such to say how great it is. Before you know it kids are walking around talking about how its the best game ever, even though they've no idea what a great game truly consists of.

I am bitter I suppose but I just remember games being more about skill and awesome game-play, along with extraordinary plots / some you could alter by your choices. More and more I have seen this replaced by fast paced hugely hyped stale games that fall short in all those key areas. Just copy and paste, boom, new hit game (rant over).

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 23rd May, 2012 - 2:48am

23rd May, 2012 - 12:56pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Diablo

I haven't played Diablo 3 yet but there is major hype about it and there are loads of new fan sites popping up all over the place. You're right about all the marketing but you have to think its not like long ago when you got a new game on the market once and awhile. Games now are coming out so fast so there is so much to choose from.

Post Date: 31st May, 2012 - 2:02pm / Post ID: #

Diablo

'Big pineapple' used to sidestep Diablo ban

China Chinese gamers looking to buy Activision Blizzard's hit game Diablo 3 ahead of its official China launch are using keywords like "America's big pineapple" to search for the game online after the country's leading e-commerce platform shut down sales at the request of the government. Ref. Source 8

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Diablo 3

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,