Dungeon Siege 3

Dungeon Siege 3 - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 31st May, 2012 - 5:39am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 10th Jun, 2011 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #

Dungeon Siege 3

Dungeon Siege 3

Now that you have played it - what is your review for the video game "Dungeon Siege 3"?

Dungeon Siege 3
Dungeon Siege 3 (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Jun, 2011 - 11:12pm / Post ID: #

Siege Dungeon

Torn asunder, the delicate balance of power between the kingdom of Ehb's powerful factions has fallen apart. As one of the few remaining members of the disgraced protectors of the land, the 10th Legion, it is up to you to rebuild the once great Legion and stop Ehb from falling into darkness. Joined by a group of unique companions, you will travel through the striking land of Ehb defeating all manner of villains and beasts through a combination of heroic abilities, screen shaking magic and pure cunning.

Post Date: 5th Jul, 2011 - 8:54pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Dungeon Siege 3 Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Review: Dungeon Siege III

The formula for a successful dungeon crawler is not particularly complex. A good combat system and interesting crawl spaces are a must. A multitude of different enemies to unleash a mixture of exciting abilities on, of course. But most importantly, a surfeit of loot. Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 11th Jul, 2011 - 8:58pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Siege Dungeon

Review: Dungeon Siege 3

Back in the day, in 2002, when most of my gaming was done on a PC, I enjoyed playing the original Dungeon Siege, a role-playing game with a bit of hack 'n slash thrown in for good measure, so I was looking forward to revisiting the series as I heard that Chris Taylor, the creator of the original Dungeon Siege, acted as an adviser on this latest edition. Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 31st May, 2012 - 5:39am / Post ID: #

Siege Dungeon

Dungeon Siege 3 System Requirements

CPU: 2.6GHz or better
RAM: 2 GB of RAM
VGA: 256MB DirectX 9 3D video card with Pixel Shader 3.0 (ATI Radeon X1800 or NVIDIA GeForce 8600)
DX: DirectX® 9.0c
HDD: 4 GB

> TOPIC: Dungeon Siege 3

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,