Boy, 5, Finds Gun, Shoots Himself In Las Vegas

Boy 5 Finds Gun Shoots Las Vegas - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 22nd Jul, 2009 - 6:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

21st Jul, 2009 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #

You know what? I know some of you don't agree but guns around anywhere where kids are frighten me to death whether they're properly kept or not. In this case, in a car! Poor kid! cry.gif

LAS VEGAS  -  Las Vegas police are investigating how a 5-year-old boy apparently found a gun inside a car and accidentally shot himself in the head.

Police say the boy and his father were going through a drive-through window at a Walgreens on Monday night when the boy found a gun.

They say he fired it once, hitting himself in the head, and that his father then rushed him to a hospital.

The boy is at the University Medical Center's trauma unit in stable condition.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2009 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Vegas Las In Shoots Gun Finds Boy

I would be filing suit against the father for not properly securing a weapon. Let alone it was loaded. I keep my gun on me so my kids never had the chance to hold it unless we were at the range and I was helping them. This was a deadly accident waiting to happen.

> TOPIC: Boy, 5, Finds Gun, Shoots Himself In Las Vegas

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,