Typing With No Spaces

Typing Spaces - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 2nd Aug, 2009 - 9:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

1st Aug, 2009 - 12:04am / Post ID: #

Typing With No Spaces

Typing With No Spaces

I honestly have to ask why do a select few like to do that? They type everything together (like this: theytypeeverythingtogether) and expect results. I see it in search forms, logs and Emails sent to me. No, its not a format issue because other info is shown normal. I believe some people just type without looking at the screen to first check their info. Thoughts?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Aug, 2009 - 3:44pm / Post ID: #

Typing With No Spaces
A Friend

Spaces With Typing

I believe that they have no concept of the space bar and that would be a waste of time and energy to them. I know there are times I forget to space but I usually go back and correct that. Others are just too lazy to correct it.

Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2009 - 9:46pm / Post ID: #

Typing With No Spaces
A Friend

Typing With No Spaces Gaming Video & Issues Computer

I have been guilty of that while texting. The reason I have done it, is because my text will only allow 260 spaces per message. I tried to fit all my words in one single message, rather than having the system break it in 2.

But when that is not an issue, I try to type properly.

> TOPIC: Typing With No Spaces

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,