Encourage My Son To Go On A Mormon Mission - Page 3 of 4

LDS Church providing missionaries with strategies - Page 3 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 8th Dec, 2013 - 12:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Mormon Mission Preparation Young Men can now be called at 18 to serve a full time mission for the Mormon Church. Is this way to young, have they gotten enough time to adjust to being a Melchizedek priesthood holder? Is the Mormon Church just looking to increae her
15th Jan, 2013 - 9:00pm / Post ID: #

Encourage My Son To Go On A Mormon Mission - Page 3

Serving a full time mission is one of the greatest blessings I've ever received and I will remember those years as the best years in my entire life. I wish our youth can realize how much they're missing when they decide a mission isn't for them. It's not simply about teaching about the Gospel of Jesus Christ but a whole new experience that can help you guide your whole life.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2013 - 1:15pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Mission Mormon On To Son Encourage

Utah businesses boom as more Mormon youths choose to serve missions

October's announcement that changed the mission age has created a lucrative windfall for several companies. Source 2

Post Date: 7th Feb, 2013 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #

Encourage My Son To Go On A Mormon Mission Studies Doctrine Mormon

Missionary Preparation Infographics
Mormon Trends

Below is an infographic created by the Church with ideas for young men about missionary preparation. Young men may also want to read the article “Missionary Preparation: When Should I Serve?.” Below is an infographic created by the Church with ideas for young women about missionary preparation. Young women may also want to read the [...]
Source: LDS Media Talk

Post Date: 24th Feb, 2013 - 11:30am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Mission Mormon On To Son Encourage

Missions to Be Created to Accommodate Influx of New Missionaries

Salt Lake City | Friday, 22 February 2013 00:00:00 -0700 | Thousands of young prospective missionaries have responded enthusiastically to the October 2012 announcement by President Thomas S. Monson that lowered the age requirement for missionary service.
Source: United States - LDS Newsroom RSS Feed

Post Date: 6th Mar, 2013 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #

Mission Mormon On To Son Encourage

Mormon Church could see 80,000 missionaries

The MTC in Provo, Utah, the Church's main campus rivaled in size only by the new Mexico City MTC, will continue to receive some missionaries assigned to Spanish-speaking areas. However, to accommodate the overcrowding currently afflicting existing centers, the typical stay for new missionaries has been decreased from three weeks to 12 days for native languages. The education for foreign-language missionaries has been reduced from up to 12 weeks down to 6-9. More focus is now directed to one-on-one training at the missionaries" final destination. Ref. Source 4

Post Date: 13th Apr, 2013 - 12:10pm / Post ID: #

Encourage My Son To Go On A Mormon Mission

Some Utahns graduating high school early to go on Mormon missions

Rasmussen is one of a number of Utah Mormons who decided this year to graduate from high school early to leave for LDS missions as soon as possible. It's difficult to say exactly how many teens have chosen that path, but principals across the state say they"re seeing it at least occasionally. Ref. Source 3

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Oct, 2013 - 11:30am / Post ID: #

Encourage Son To On Mormon Mission - Page 3

One year later: Looking at worldwide impact of LDS mission age change

Executive director of the LDS Church Missionary Department reflects on the events of the past year. Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2013 - 12:45pm / Post ID: #

Encourage Son To On Mormon Mission Mormon Doctrine Studies - Page 3

LDS Church providing missionaries with strategies to help cope with stress

The LDS Church is providing new resources to help its missionaries understand how to adjust to missionary life Ref. Source 8

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Encourage My Son To Go On A Mormon Mission

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,