Which parent do you most resemble? - Page 2 of 3

I don't look like or resemble either - Page 2 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 6th Dec, 2005 - 5:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
2nd Nov, 2004 - 3:38am / Post ID: #

Which parent do you most resemble? - Page 2

I look a lot like my mom. I never met my dad, he walked out on us before I was born. But I have seen pictures of him and I don't think I look like him. My mom has told me that I have some of his characteristics, like being a sound sleeper, and my temper.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Nov, 2004 - 4:09am / Post ID: #

resemble you parent Which

and my temper.

I'm afraid to ask, but what about your temper? Is it short?

*please don' hurt me, please don't hurt me!* wink.gif

2nd Nov, 2004 - 4:21am / Post ID: #

Which parent do you most resemble? Health & Special Psychology

I look a lot like my dad and his mother, and physique comes from my mother's line. My son looks so much like my dad that it has caused my relatives to do double takes. But to me, he has so many of his own father's characteristics, I can't really see my dad in him.

Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2004 - 12:51am / Post ID: #

Which parent do you most resemble?
A Friend

Page 2 resemble you parent Which

When I was in my teens I was a dead ringer for my Mom's sister, right down to the braids that were wrapped around my head!

Now that I have quit coloring my hair and am totally grey, and have put on extra weight ~ I am my Mother!

I hadn't seen my sister-in-law (oldest brother's wife) in nearly three years and she came to visit us. Her first comment was - you are your Mom. What a great complement!

Yet when I finally got to meet my second cousins on my Dad's side of the family ~ we looked alike too! The pictures they showed me of their siblings and cousins could have been from my Mom's side! Go figure.

Mom is English,with a little Welsh, Irish, French, & Scots. Dad is Norwegian.

11th Nov, 2004 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #

resemble you parent Which

Well, I think I am a mix of both my parents. I have my father's high forehead. It appears to be a family trait that my cousins also received. I have his hair coloring, although you would never know since I dye it a different color. smile.gif

I grew up hearing how I looked like my father, but then I had a picture taken of my mother and I cheek to cheek and it was really shocking. I have her nose, her chin, I can't remember what else from the picture, but I also got her hips and thighs! cry.gif

I definately got my temper, I mean personality, from my father!

Post Date: 9th Oct, 2005 - 8:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Physically, I resemble both my parents. I've seen pictures of my dad when he was young, and I get my eyes, complexion, and nose from him. But when I'm next to my mom, there's a resemblance.

Personality: I am nothing like my mother, and praise God for that. I have been told my grandpa that I am so much like my father, which is great because I never knew him. It's something special that I feel God gave me.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Dec, 2005 - 2:25pm / Post ID: #

Which parent you resemble - Page 2

My mother is full blooded German, my father is half Native American half German, I got my mothers high cheekbones, my fathers big nose, my mothers eyes, my fathers skin color. I have my fathers height and my mothers hair. I also have no facial hair or chest hair or back hair. And if what the say about going bald is true then soon I'll have no head hair. Lastly I have my fathers sense of honor, I will kill a man slowly if he hurts my family. I WILL NOT tolerate any violence towards a woman, I also have a compulsion to stick up for the underdog. I also have his exact personality, according to my stepmother, she will ask me some strange hypothetical question, and I will give her an answer. Then she will go ask my dad and he will give the exact same answer almost word for word, and for the same reasons. My stepmother finds it almost creepy.

6th Dec, 2005 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #

Which parent you resemble Psychology Special & Health - Page 2

I don't look like or resemble either of my parents, since both of them are 5' 6 " and I am 6ft 2in tall, I also don't have the same facial expressions or eyes or hair color or anything.

Reconcile Edited: Seraph on 6th Dec, 2005 - 5:59pm

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Which parent do you most resemble?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,