M134d Gatling Gun

M134d Gatling Gun - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 18th Aug, 2009 - 7:02pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

M134d Gatling Gun
Post Date: 17th Aug, 2009 - 12:59am / Post ID: #

M134d Gatling Gun

M134D Gatling Gun

What are your thoughts about the M134D Gatling Gun, a improved version of the regular Gatling Gun?

M134d Gatling Gun
M134d Gatling Gun (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Aug, 2009 - 4:30pm / Post ID: #

M134d Gatling Gun
A Friend

Gun Gatling Md

I want one mounted to the back of my pickup truck. A whole new home security system. smile.gif

18th Aug, 2009 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

M134d Gatling Gun History & Civil Business Politics

Sorry to disappoint you but they're not for civilians. The M134D Gatling Gun is certainly fast: 3000 rounds a minute. I saw how they use this as an offensive weapon on follow cars during VIP driving. The turret configuration leaves the back seat portion of your vehicle basically immobile. Actually I think the round cut out for the turret is a dead giveaway. They try to pass it off as a sun roof but it is too big in my opinion.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2009 - 7:02pm / Post ID: #

M134d Gatling Gun
A Friend

Gun Gatling Md

Hmmm, not for civilian use huh? Well then I will just have to use my military contacts to see if I can get my hands on one of these. smile.gif

> TOPIC: M134d Gatling Gun

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,