Swine flu threatens British economy: study

Swine Flu Threatens British Economy Study - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 18th Aug, 2009 - 7:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Business - European Economy
Post Date: 21st Jul, 2009 - 3:54pm / Post ID: #

Swine flu threatens British economy: study (AFP)
European Business News

A person enters a new clinic in East London. The British economy could contract as much as 7.5 percent this year if the swine flu pandemic continues to escalate, a report published Monday.(AFP/Max Nash)AFP - The British economy could contract as much as 7.5 percent this year if the swine flu pandemic continues to escalate, a report published Monday.

Source: Yahoo! News: Business - European Economy

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Jul, 2009 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

study economy British threatens flu Swine

I did not know that the N1H1 flu was so rampant over there. I hope that this fall things go better and the flu is not as bad as experts seem to think it is going to be.

Post Date: 7th Aug, 2009 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Swine flu threatens British economy: study History & Civil Business Politics

Big drop in new swine flu cases

The number of new cases of H1N1 swine flu in England and Scotland has fallen significantly, latest figures show. Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 7th Aug, 2009 - 3:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I figured the number of cases would be dropping. I do not think it is going to be that much of a impact on everyone.

18th Aug, 2009 - 7:08pm / Post ID: #

This ghost of swine flu started with a small population but it has grown so rapidly that nothing can be done for its prevention, then and there. Even till now the corrective measures for its prevention are not upto the mark in many cities. It is now the responsibility of the community also to face the problem with enough courage and patience.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 0 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0%

> TOPIC: Swine flu threatens British economy: study

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,