Am I Psychic?

Am Psychic - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 11th May, 2006 - 5:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 8th Nov, 2003 - 2:49am / Post ID: #

Am I Psychic?
A Friend

Am I Psychic?

I have only met two people in my life that know exactly what I'm talking about here...

Some people mistake it for being judgemental but it's not.  It's more like a sixth sense or very strong intuition about people.  It comes from being secluded where you sit back for a year or five and just observe people.  You become extremely sensitive to their body language and character traits.  Eventually, you can predict what that person is like (personality, hobbies, social group, etc.) by the way they carry themselves when they walk, the way they dress and how they "do their hair up."

Yes, this sounds incredibly judgemental but it's not.  It's more like...psycho-analysis..  It's only judgemental if you don't give the person a chance.  An example of this "people sensory": a girl moved into the douplex house next to me when I was 16.  When my friend and I saw her walk up the sidewalk our first instinct was that she:

1. smoked a lot of pot

2. has had sex at a young age

3. is a bit careless with herself and her belongings

4. will probably be pregnant before her next birthday

5. will have troubles or drop out of school

6. doesn't have a true friend, yet she has many

7. likes crazy parties.  

She was nice and we started to hang out a bit.  And I thought maybe I was wrong about her.  Then lo and behold she shows up at school already high, asks me if I've done "the deed" yet during a conversatoin, destroys the hat and book I lent her, screwed a lot of guys and then got pregnant by her boyfriend then had an abortion, showed up to school with her "courses to drop" list-which was all of them, and she never had anyone over at her house with the exception of myself and my friend, yet she was always at some crazy party where she'd wake up in the back of some guy's car...

Everytime we make a prediction, it ALWAYS ends up correct.  You can see the obvious difference between a punk and a poser, a priss and a b(word0, a bad teacher from a good one, an altogether nice guy or an extremely nervous prep trying to hide his sexuality by over exerting an nasty persona- all based on an intuitive instinct that can pick up on little things that are otherwise missed by most people...if that makes sense.  For me, it made school very difficult to adjust myself to some of the fake people who put on a fake smile and friendly act and talked about you behind your back, and ultimatley got away with hurting people for the sake of their popularity.

Sponsored Links:
12th Nov, 2003 - 2:49pm / Post ID: #

Psychic Am

Xtrasweetgirl, if you're a psychic then I'm one too! I learned to do this quiet recently wink.gif somebody very close to me 'taught' me in a way to do that. When I meet somebody is like a sixth sense yes! like something that tells you how the person is....I have even met people who smiles to you and they seem nice but something inside of me was telling me hmmmm something is not quiet right...by the other hand, I have met great people who I got a special bond with  from the begginning and they turned to be very nice and honest people. I think this is not psychic, I think this is a gift actually, the ability of perceive people and be prepared for what can happen next smile.gif Enjoy it and be wise in your use of it!

Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2003 - 10:55pm / Post ID: #

Am I Psychic?
A Friend

Am I Psychic? Health & Special Psychology

I must be psychic as well in my own way. I usually have a good sense of ppl that are close to me (i.e. close friends & family). I can usually get a feeling like something is off somewhere and not quite sure where the feeling leads. Sometimes I think of someone who I haven't talked to in a very long time and pick up the phone to call them and they are like: 'I was just thinking about you' or 'You always seem to call me when I really need someone to talk to.'

Same thing with my kids or my husband, if something happens I just know it before they even really get the chance to tell me.

24th Nov, 2003 - 1:09pm / Post ID: #

Psychic Am

Same thing with my kids or my husband, if something happens I just know it before they even really get the chance to tell me.

Did you get any feelings like that when Shady got into the accident?

Post Date: 6th Dec, 2003 - 7:51am / Post ID: #

Am I Psychic?
A Friend

Psychic Am

Yea LDS, I did have that feeling when Shady got hurt at work. I knew it was something bad when I heard the phone ring. I appears that I was right with that feeling after I hung up the phone and loaded me and Jac up to drive to the hospital. I may get the feeling of something is off or bad, but not sure to who it is linked to until I get news of what's goin on.

I actually talked with my mom about these feelings and she said, I've always been that way. I always seem to know when a family member passed away without being told and things along that line.

It really freaks me out sometimes, but I guess I might just be very connected to some of my friends and all of my family.

7th Dec, 2003 - 12:53pm / Post ID: #

Am I Psychic?

I know this is not the religious forum wink.gif but I think sometimes we don't realize but is the Spirit that tell us these things and warn us in times of danger, it also let us know about things that will happen as a way to prepare ourselves for that moment.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Dec, 2003 - 6:12pm / Post ID: #

Am I Psychic?
A Friend

Am Psychic

That's for putting it into that perspective for me. That is probably why I always seem to call an old friend and find out she was in need of talking to me. ^^

11th May, 2006 - 5:47pm / Post ID: #

Am Psychic Psychology Special & Health

I wouldn't class myself as being psychic, but there have been occasions where I have been 'tuned' in, as it has already been put here, I have known that the phone was going to ring, and that somebody has just died several times.
As well as this, names and event 'messages' sometimes just come to mind, for example, I have known without being told, that somebody had just become a Grandparent, and on another occasion, I had just met a new works colleague, and I knew that she had a sister called Louise, without even having known the girl before.
It's not as though it happens all the time though,last year, one particular night, I dreamt of a really foreboding helpless feeling, of being in a Court room, and I had this feeling of helplessness, and deep depression within the Court. The next morning, my boss phoned me to tell me that her Husband had died in the night of a heart attack, and he was a solicitor!
This has happened a couple of times, and as it doesn't harm me,I don't let it freak me out.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Am I Psychic?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,