Am I Psychic? - Page 2 of 2

You're not really psychic but you - Page 2 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 19th Jun, 2006 - 12:38am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 12th May, 2006 - 11:02am / Post ID: #

Am I Psychic?
A Friend

Am I Psychic? - Page 2

I think that allot of 'psychic' ability comes from peoples built in ability to see whats in front of their face. Common sense tells us that a stereotype is called such because it is a common thought about someone or a group of people. Unfortunately, many stereotypes are true, thats who they got to be such. By seeing common beliefs and stereotypes regarding people, you can accurately describe someone you have never met and have a reasonably good chance of being correct. Common sense also tells us that the way someone dresses betrays their personality and life style. Someones body language tells us allot to. If you can sub-consciously or consciously interpret these outward signs, you can be accurately describe and 'predict' someones lifestyle and behavior.

Sponsored Links:
19th Jun, 2006 - 12:38am / Post ID: #

Psychic Am

You're not really psychic but you do have some good intuition. Now if you have visions of people you've never met in your dreams that come true you would be or if you're talking on the internet and you can see them without web cam.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Am I Psychic?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,