Afraid of your Doctor or Dentist?

Afraid Doctor Dentist - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 16th Jul, 2003 - 9:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
13th Jan, 2003 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #

[img]https://www.bordeglobal.com/board/YaBBImages/misc/doctor.jpg
[/img]

Are you afraid of seeing the Doctor or Dentist?

May do not go to get treatment simply because they have such a great fear of what 'could' happen to them.

Do you know someone like this?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Jan, 2003 - 4:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dentist Doctor your Afraid

I know a relative just like this, she has crooked teeth and she rather them to remain crooked instead of going to see a dentist.

15th Jan, 2003 - 4:58pm / Post ID: #

Afraid of your Doctor or Dentist? Health & Special Psychology

There are plenty people who are afraid to go to the dentist because they think they're going to have a lot of pain. There are several celebrities that don't have good teeth and they say they don't want to go to the dentist because they're too scared, I heard that some doctors give them some kind of medication before to start so they will be calm.

Post Date: 15th Jan, 2003 - 5:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I heard that some doctors give them some kind of medication before to start so they will be calm.

hmmm well they gave me some,,lol

16th Jan, 2003 - 11:52pm / Post ID: #

lol are you afraid of the dentist eyes? smile.gif I cannot believe that! I think is more scary to have a tatoo done than to go to the dentist! lol. tongue.gif

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2003 - 7:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I am afraid of that darn annoying noice.... you know what I am talking about, right? tongue.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Jan, 2003 - 10:01am / Post ID: #

Afraid your Doctor Dentist

yes I know! the instrument they use to clean your teeth. It's annoyning and scary! but it's just the noise, it doesn't really hurt....biggrin.gif

Post Date: 16th Jul, 2003 - 9:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Afraid your Doctor Dentist Psychology Special & Health

I was never really afraid of going to the dentist until I had to get 2 of my wisdom teeth pulled.  I was scared to death.  :o  Not of the dentist, but of the injections of numbing medication they had to shoot into my gums around my teeth.

I was never afraid to see my doctor either.  All the tests and stuff they run at my yearly physicals never bothered me at all.  I was scared of the surgeon when I had my surgery done.  You know you always hear about some of these bad cases of what they leave in you and stuff like that.  So I was a little bit afraid of the surgery procedure, but that's only because I was going to be asleep and wasn't going to know what was going on around me.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Afraid of your Doctor or Dentist?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,