Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice? - Page 16 of 35

Okay LDS, so you are saying that all sexuality - Page 16 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 18th Dec, 2007 - 2:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 35 pgs.  12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20  ...Latest (35) »

?
Poll: Are People Born Gay Or Choice?
  Born Gay       30.88%
  Their Choice       39.71%
  A bit of both       29.41%
Total Votes: 68
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Discuss  Are People Born Gay Gay By Choice Homosexual behavior stems from the mind or genetics?
Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice? Related Information to Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?
18th Dec, 2007 - 3:03am / Post ID: #

Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice? - Page 16

The way I see it is that it does not matter if you are born gay or you choose to be gay, either way you are misfit in society.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Dec, 2007 - 3:14am / Post ID: #

Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?
A Friend

Choice Gay Gay Born People Are

The only way that a person can be a misfit in society is when they discuss what goes on behind those bedroom doors.
That's what I am getting at. I don't talk about what I did last night with my lover so why do people that are Gay want everyone to know who and what their lover is or does?

I am not a critical person and as I posted before I have allot of freinds that are gay but why do they feel this need to broadcast to the world that they like the same sex as themselves. This should be a private thing.

Post Date: 18th Dec, 2007 - 1:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Okay so after that long answer youre telling me that without the stick you aint interested? Well that shows me that its all a choice, nothing in the birth caused that.

No thats not what I'm saying at all. I'm saying my natural instincts are in preference to men and the reason I wouldn't sleep with the woman in the situation is because of that ( I.e. it is from birth).

The long answer was to make the point that I don't think its a plausible situation and a woman would need to do a lot to pass for a man. Especially in the hands. Women and men have very different hands.

Can I ask what you would do in a similar situation?

Reconcile Edited: Dougiep on 18th Dec, 2007 - 1:01pm

18th Dec, 2007 - 1:47pm / Post ID: #

Page 16 Choice Gay Gay Born People Are

Dougiep:

I'm saying my natural instincts are in preference to men and the reason I wouldn't sleep with the woman in the situation is because of that ( I.e. it is from birth).

Then you are indeed saying the reason is because she does not have a male sexual organ.

Rather off topic, but...
Did you check this thread?

https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/index....topic=27772&hl=

Feel free to reply about that particular case.

Scrommet:

why do people that are Gay want everyone to know who and what their lover is or does?

Are you saying you never commented between a group of friends the type of guy you like? Or when you saw a guy that is good looking passing by if you was with one of your friends commented how handsome the guy looks? If you did not, I would be extremely surprised. Why cannot gay people do the same? Why should they keep quiet if they are in love or in a relationship just like "straight" people do and comment? Why should they keep it "quiet"? Why does it bother you? Do you think there is something they should feel embarrassed about for you to not want them to speak about who they are in love with?

Post Date: 18th Dec, 2007 - 2:21pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Choice Gay Gay Born People Are

Hi LDS,

Well no, not really. You inferred you are with a partner at one point. Are you only attracted to his "male organ?" I doubt that. I imagine you're attracted to his whole person and personality. Look, the difference between gay people and straight people is only that one prefers the same sex and one the opposite sex. All other rules of attraction remain the same. I'm finding it difficult to try and understand the logic you and RedSonja are approaching this from to be honest.

It is an interesting examination of social mores and of the place society is in at the moment. We live in a world were science has made it possible for us to change our sex but our social world still has difficulty accepting those who make the transition. Check out the reaction of the men when she told them. They reacted like giggling children and Tom just looked so embarrassed. I think it sums up that we, as a society, are having difficulty adjusting to this new world.

Reconcile Message Edited...
LDS_forever: I had to erase the part you commented about Miriam's video. We try to keep the threads on topic, please feel free to reply to that thread with your comments. Thanks.

18th Dec, 2007 - 2:32pm / Post ID: #

Dougiep:

I'm finding it difficult to try and understand the logic you and RedSonja are approaching this from to be honest.

English is my second language, let's see if I can explain myself better. wink.gif

You inferred you are with a partner at one point. Are you only attracted to his "male organ?" I doubt that. I imagine you're attracted to his whole person and personality.

Exactly! The point is if you discover that this man is indeed a "woman", the ONLY turn off will be that she does not have a male sexual organ (because you are gay and everything that goes within being gay) Making it a CHOICE rather than genes, because until the point your discovered this man was a woman, you was pretty much hooked with "him" until you realized the guy is indeed a woman. Same thing for straight people. If I discover a guy that I really like is indeed a woman, the turn off would be that he has the same sexual organ that I do and that definitely won't work out with me. Hence, making it a CHOICE rather than my genes. Capisce?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Dec, 2007 - 2:47pm / Post ID: #

Are People Born Gay Gay Choice - Page 16

I think I might be able to clarify what RedSonja is getting at and I think this might be a a two edged sword in some ways as far as sexual preference.

If a person meets some one who they think is of the gender they usually prefer and finds they are genuinely sexually attracted to them. Then this would be the natural or born sexuality of the person being displayed.

Now the same person finally gets to see the other with less clothing and realizes that they are of the opposite physical gender to what they displayed and you pack up and leave. This would be a demonstration of a learned sexual preference.

I think is is the jest of what is being discussed and one could never accurately claim if they would or would not be attracted to the person until it actually happened.

The interesting part is we are focusing on a gay meeting a cross dresser or a transvestite. Let us remember that if we apply the same situation as in LDS-Forever's example to a heterosexual then does not that mean heterosexuality is also just a choice we make based on society morals and standards? After all if it is a gene thing as depicted in the fly research where they made them homosexual that would mean if a straight person meets a cross dresser and is attracted to them then that person was actually Homosexual but living a heterosexual lifestyle do to social pressures.

I do agree with Dougiep that I am sure long before you got to the point of marriage you would have figured out the true gender of the other person. It is hard to hide the physical and natural behaviors that are displayed by men and women, when in lose contact for long periods of time.

Post Date: 18th Dec, 2007 - 2:47pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Are People Born Gay Gay Choice Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 16

Okay LDS, so you are saying that all sexuality is a choice. Fair enough.

But what prompts the choice? Is it a rational thought process or instinct? I would argue that it is instinct and that as such the "choice" is in the genes and not in the mind.

"Choice" also infers that a person can choose to go in the other direction and I don't think that is possible. I mean I know that some people experiment with a sexuality different to their own but I believe that their fundamental instinct remains the same.

I hear what you're saying too Krakyn. There may well be a learned aspect to sexuality because we do not live in isolation from our society but I still maintain that at its most basic it remains a genetic predisposition

Reconcile Edited: Dougiep on 18th Dec, 2007 - 2:56pm

> TOPIC: Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,