Rural America

Rural America - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 25th Sep, 2009 - 10:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Best Places to Live!
Post Date: 6th Feb, 2006 - 11:13am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Rural America

BEST PLACES TO LIVE: RURAL AMERICA

New York State, home to the nation's most populous city, also has the best rural county to live in, according to the latest issue of the lifestyle magazine the Progressive Farmer.
Ref. https://money.cnn.com/2006/02/01/pf/best_ru...nties/index.htm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Feb, 2006 - 9:21am / Post ID: #

Rural America
A Friend

America Rural

I don't know much about farming, but as I have mentioned before, I live in a small town, that is also rural. We have an inner core to the city, but its surrounded by farm land. Indeed, 75% of the land is farm land. I love living in a rural town, especially small rural town because its so small and quaint that everyone knows everyone. Growing up in a large city made me love the town even more. Being that I now know people from around my town, but not in it, shows how friendly people are out here. I think Missouri's rural towns, probably Kansas's too, rival New Yorks. My mother grew up in New York rural towns, and I have visited many times. They are nice, they don't carry the 'new yorker' attitude.

2nd Aug, 2009 - 12:21am / Post ID: #

Rural America History & Civil Business Politics

I grew up in a very rural area. We recently moved from a rural area. I greatly prefer living in a small town among farms. What I really want to do is buy about 20 acres here in Utah or southern Idaho, where I can enjoy the mountains.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 854 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 85.4%

23rd Aug, 2009 - 3:50am / Post ID: #

America Rural

It's true, moving into a rural area is cheaper. You may have to drive farther to shop or go to work, but at the same time you won't have to deal with as much traffic and noisiness in your neighborhood. The cost of the home will be cheaper, but as the area develops over the years, the property taxes will go up. Moving to a rural area or a less developed area is a great idea.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 5 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.5%

25th Sep, 2009 - 12:38pm / Post ID: #

America Rural

I love rural areas but I am weary about safety issues. You're basically in the middle of no where and can become an easy target. I know I won't feel safe to be home by myself in the middle of the boonies!

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

25th Sep, 2009 - 10:47pm / Post ID: #

Rural America

Konquererz the thing is that people in these kind of towns tend to be pretty closed minded. My brother who lives in America wanted to move to a small town as well but the people didn't seem to keen about it (he is Spaniard but his wife is from South Africa).

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 0 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Rural America

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,