God The Father Now Bows To Jesus

God Father Bows Jesus - The Bible Revealed - Posted: 30th Jun, 2010 - 1:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 25th Aug, 2009 - 7:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

God the Father now bows to Jesus! What the?

When Jesus says, only through me, then He, as 1/3 of the Godhead, is taking the judgment that once took three to decide. That judgment will now be done by He alone.

In real life, as a father, you would not allow such in your reality.
It would irk you too much.

To think that God the Father would Plan such a silly usurping of His power is rather funny.

This is part of the problem, if you read literally.

I present this in a literal and true interpretation, but do not read the Bible literally myself.

Would you let your son, well, sort of take over?

Forced retirement, so to speak.

You will not judge My humans anymore is what Jesus might as well say to His Father.

I personally like the Father. He learns from His mistakes. Jesus does not.

Why have you forsaken me. Simple. I rule humans. I judge as always.

You are not I am. I am.

As to your vicarious redemption, Gods do not die or sacrifice themselves for what they create.

Deu 24:16 The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin.

2Ch 25:4 But he slew not their children, but did as it is written in the law in the book of Moses, where the LORD commanded, saying, The fathers shall not die for the children, neither shall the children die for the fathers, but every man shall die for his own sin.

Thoughts?

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please use the Quote Tags here. When you do not use these tags source material that is not your own may appear to be yours when it is not. See our Constructive Posting Policy.

Sponsored Links:
26th Aug, 2009 - 12:28am / Post ID: #

Jesus Bows Father God

Jesus was prophesied to have God favor centuries before he came to earth (Psalms 2nd chapter)
God saw his faithfulness and had full confidence in him and gave him authority, and power to carry out
his will. Jesus did not usurp his father's authority he was given that authority. Once Jesus dose all his father
has assigned him to do, Jesus hands back the kingdom that he was entrusted with to his father

1 Corinthians 1:20-28  However, now Christ has been raised up from the dead, the firstfruits of those who have fallen asleep [in death]. 21 For since death is through a man, resurrection of the dead is also through a man. 22 For just as in Adam all are dying, so also in the Christ all will be made alive. 23 But each one in his own rank: Christ the firstfruits, afterward those who belong to the Christ during his presence. 24 Next, the end, when he hands over the kingdom to his God and Father, when he has brought to nothing all government and all authority and power. 25 For he must rule as king until [God] has put all enemies under his feet. 26 As the last enemy, death is to be brought to nothing. 27 For [God] 'subjected all things under his feet." But when he says that "all things have been subjected," it is evident that it is with the exception of the one who subjected all things to him. 28 But when all things will have been subjected to him, then the Son himself will also subject himself to the One who subjected all things to him, that God may be all things to everyone.
NWT

26th Jun, 2010 - 1:53am / Post ID: #

God The Father Now Bows To Jesus Revealed Bible The

international QUOTE (David27072)
Jesus was prophesied to have God favor centuries before he came to earth

I didn't know that Jehovah Witnesses believed in a pre-earth life.

international QUOTE
Jesus hands back the kingdom that he was entrusted with to his father

Maybe it never let their hands and is only expressed in such a way for our understanding of 'ownership'.

26th Jun, 2010 - 8:00am / Post ID: #

Jesus Bows Father God

I don't really see why God would bow to Jesus. I don't know all the little bits and pieces but I don't remember ever reading this.

Anyways it is my personal opinion that I do not "belong" to anyone. I have the freedom of choice and free will.

26th Jun, 2010 - 6:59pm / Post ID: #

Jesus Bows Father God

(JB)

international QUOTE
I didn't know that Jehovah Witnesses believed in a pre-earth life.

Yes, Jesus had a prehuman existence, he is the first born of God's invisible creation.
international QUOTE
(Colossians 1:15) 15 He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation;

Post Date: 30th Jun, 2010 - 1:55pm / Post ID: #

Name: Lacy

Comments: I've seen the guy, assuming this is a male, with the name GreatestIam posting on other places too using the same name. He comes up with these far out the main stream ideas and his interpretation is based on a roll of dice or something. I just don't understand him.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: God The Father Now Bows To Jesus

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,