Bangkok Dangerous

Bangkok Dangerous - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 26th Aug, 2009 - 6:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 8th Sep, 2008 - 12:44pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Bangkok Dangerous

Bangkok Dangerous

Bangkok film boxes its way to top

Action thriller Bangkok Dangerous hits the top of the North American box office in its opening weekend.
Ref. Source 6

Sponsored Links:
13th Jan, 2009 - 2:19am / Post ID: #

Dangerous Bangkok

Bangkok Dangerous is about an experienced assassin gone 'soft' or should I say, 'lonely'. The idea is he gets money for killing people, lots of money, but now he would like love in his life, so he goes through a period of sentiment and change. While we may think there is hope for any killer out there... Going from murderer to saint the way it goes from him killing with absolutely no remorse to wanting to settle down and have kids is not believable. The acting was reasonable. The film was just OK for me.

Rate: 2 starorange.gif' /><!--endemo--> </p><div> </div> </div>

<br>
<br>

<div style=

26th Aug, 2009 - 1:04pm / Post ID: #

Bangkok Dangerous Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I gave it a higher rating than you did JB. I actually enjoyed this, I guess I do not look too deep for how real it is so I tend to enjoy the movie more, especially the action.

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2009 - 2:09pm / Post ID: #

Bangkok Dangerous
A Friend

Dangerous Bangkok

I would have to give this movie 3 starorange.gif' /><!--endemo-->  because I did like it.  I think the action and the way he did some of his work was interesting.   </p></div>

</div><div style=

26th Aug, 2009 - 6:42pm / Post ID: #

Dangerous Bangkok

Oh man I didn't put what rating in my last post. I give it a 1 :bluestar: because Bangkok Dangerous was great.

> TOPIC: Bangkok Dangerous

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,