Jaycee Lee Dugard

Jaycee Lee Dugard - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 29th Aug, 2009 - 10:54am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 

Kidnapped in 1991, surfaces 18 years later.
Jaycee Lee Dugard Related Information to Jaycee Lee Dugard
27th Aug, 2009 - 10:24pm / Post ID: #

Jaycee Lee Dugard

Jaycee Lee Dugard

My goodness, after 18 years Jaycee Lee Dugard who as a little girl was kidnapped back in 1991 from the bus stop surfaces and tell the police her torturous story of how she has been kept during ALL these years as a sex slave and lived in a shed in the backyard of a couple who are now are in police custody. She also bore several children to the man who has been raping her during all these years. They deserve the DEATH PENALTY without ANY doubt in my mind.

Source 3

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
27th Aug, 2009 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #

Dugard Lee Jaycee

These things makes me question humankind. Also makes me wonder how he could get away with it for all this time.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3229 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

27th Aug, 2009 - 11:17pm / Post ID: #

Jaycee Lee Dugard History & Civil Business Politics

QUOTE (JB @ 27-Aug 09, 7:11 PM)
Also makes me wonder how he could get away with it for all this time.

According to the article:

The Garridos kept Jaycee and her children in a series of tents and sheds, specifically concealed from neighbors.

Not to mention YEARS and YEARS of psychological abuse. It's just unthinkable what this woman went through since she was 11 years old! And how in the world the wife of this man can be a willing participant in all this? It's beyond disgusting! Another reason the smiles, the friendliness of people mean nothing to me. Their neighbors describe the couple as great people, very "friendly" and some of them even said they were so nice if they needed anything they would be the first people they would ask help to.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 28th Aug, 2009 - 12:09pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Dugard Lee Jaycee

Missing girl 'bore two children'

A US woman found after being abducted as a girl in 1991 gave birth to two children fathered by her alleged kidnapper, police say. Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 28th Aug, 2009 - 3:07pm / Post ID: #

Jaycee Lee Dugard
A Friend

Dugard Lee Jaycee

I do not know how he kept her from fleeing at times. Once she had children I can understand she thought she had no where to go. I feel sorry for her and her kids. I am glad that she is away from this monster and his equally a monster wife. I hope that they both spend a lot of years in prison. I really feel sorry for the two kids. Every times their mother looks at them she is going to remember the monster who raped her.

29th Aug, 2009 - 3:14am / Post ID: #

Jaycee Lee Dugard

The justice system failed Jaycee in this case. Just imagine Phillip and Nancy Garrido received visits from a officer because Phillip is a registered sex offender and yet all the children in his backyard was never discovered. It took a neighbor who noticed children being around him and called the police that led to Phillip and Nancy Garrido being arrested.

Jaycee Lee Dugard
Jaycee Lee Dugard (Hover)

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3229 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Aug, 2009 - 3:36am / Post ID: #

Jaycee Lee Dugard

QUOTE (JB @ 28-Aug 09, 11:14 PM)
It took a neighbor who noticed children being around him and called the police that led to Phillip and Nancy Garrido being arrested.

Actually no. That happened three years ago when a neighbor saw children in the back yard and got concerned knowing he was a registered sex offender. The police came and did not check the back yard and found no suspicious activity.

The whole thing came to light after he took his daughters (the ones he had with the victim) to the University of California at Berkeley to distribute religious literature. A police officer thought the way he was acting with the girls was "suspicious" so he did a background check and discovered he was on parole as part of a 1971 rape and kidnapping conviction.

The next day, the accuser went to see his parole officer. He went with the victim who introduced her as his wife. At some point she reveals her identity and he confesses.

The children this woman had were born in the property, neither her or the daughters had been to school or doctors, her oldest daughter was born when she was 14.

One of the things she feels very guilty about according to family members is bonding with her kidnapper.

For 18 years, this woman and her two children have lived in a series of sheds/tents in the backyard. No schools, no doctors, no friends...no LIFE.

Post Date: 29th Aug, 2009 - 10:54am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Jaycee Lee Dugard Politics Business Civil & History

How did alleged captor go unnoticed?

ANTIOCH - His neighbors knew he was a registered sex offender. Kids on his block called him "Creepy Phil" and kept their distance. Parole agents and local law enforcement regularly visited his home and found nothing unusual, even after a neighbor complained children were living in a complex of tents in his backyard. Ref. Source 1

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Jaycee Lee Dugard

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,