April Showers

April Showers - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 28th Aug, 2009 - 1:59am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 28th Aug, 2009 - 1:59am / Post ID: #

April Showers

April Showers

Name: Rotten Tomato

Comments: I was looking over your movie database and did not find April Showers so let me be the first to review it for you. April Showers is about what happens after the effects of a school shooting. If you have been in a school shooting then I think you'll get a lot out of this movie. If you haven't then you may think it drags on. I wanted to see the film because I saw rave reviews for it. I haven't been in any school shooting scenario so you know the angle I'm coming from. The worst part of the film is the guy they make out to be the 'jock'. He has this mop looking hairstyle and looks like a computer nerd. They threw in a good looking blond with him and she made him look so small. They didn't match! Anyway, the movie does tell you how bad school shootings can be. I don't know if it will convince anyone to not do it if they're thinking of it but I guess its worth a try if that was the purpose of the film.

Sponsored Links:

> TOPIC: April Showers

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,