What Would You Do In This Situation? - Page 4 of 4

Name: Nick Country: Comments: Rominal, if - Page 4 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 15th Jul, 2010 - 9:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Post Date: 17th Jun, 2010 - 2:34am / Post ID: #

What Would You Do In This Situation?
A Friend

What Would You Do In This Situation? - Page 4

Thanks Oliron for your comments, you are definitely right, all you've just said were all perfect and I am also doing that. There's a time for everything we want to say and answer to these people, at the right time and timing. We also don't argue with someone else trying to mess up with us, but we treat them as friends still, it's just that we can't debate because it would be useless. We are glad to share our beliefs but only the essentials, if they want more, we would share it if it's the right time. It depends.

Sponsored Links:
17th Jun, 2010 - 3:00pm / Post ID: #

Situation In You What

international QUOTE (Oliron @ 16-Jun 10, 6:37 AM)
I don't think it is such a horrible thing to stay quite about certain beliefs or laws you follow.

I respectfully disagree. I think as members of the LDS church we're supposed to be honest about our beliefs and staying quiet sounds almost like we're either afraid or embarrassed about it you know what am I saying? Then the people get angry when they discovered something they never heard before.

Post Date: 15th Jul, 2010 - 9:45pm / Post ID: #

What Would You Do In This Situation? Studies Doctrine Mormon

Name: Nick

Comments: Rominal, if you think that "sweetness" is going to address the concerns of a people who are going to be a target of inihalation here in the near future, you are either very naive or just a little too sweet for your own good.

Sweetness on the part of a prophet is not the primary atribute or requirement on his resume, unless you are speaking of a prophet like Eli who was so sweet & forgiving that he allowed his own sons to desecrate Holy things.

As far as I can see, we live in a time when Spiritual boldness is most certainly called for if we are to compare our own time to those of wicked ages in the past where prophets were slain for their opposition to evil.

Is there supposed to be some new kind of gentler approach to confronting evil these days that I'm not aware of?

Maybe it's just that our days are not as evil as those of past days.

No, wait a minute...Didn't God say our days were worse than the Days of Noah? And God wiped them completely out...

I see your point though. We should be sweet on opposition to the death, right? Sounds like the attitude the Jews adopted when boarding those trains...Like silent lambs to the slaughter without a peep of opposition.

We need a real hero who is not afraid to speak out against evil and a bunch of saints who are willing to die with him rather than cower to evil!

Otherwise, what the heck are we living for in this day and time of the worst evil to have ever graced this planet if not to voice the truth?

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: What Would You Do In This Situation?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,