What Would You Do In This Situation? - Page 2 of 4

I never heared of that national interview, - Page 2 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 8th Jun, 2010 - 3:34am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
8th Mar, 2010 - 11:18pm / Post ID: #

What Would You Do In This Situation? - Page 2

If you don't have the experience I will defer any questions to a meeting with the missionaries if the person really wants to know more. If they're just talking then just smile and leave it alone.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Mar, 2010 - 7:44am / Post ID: #

What Would You Do In This Situation?
A Friend

Situation In You What

Dear Spencer,

Good day to you! We have to rely on the Spirit of God because the Spirit knows each person you meet and what answers that fits for them. I do not stick to one answer or solution because there are lots of explanations and answers, like what I just have said - just be sensitive to the Spirit of God. Be creative, be flexible, use always our wisdom and good judgement and let us remain worthy so that we would not make many mistakes.

Your friend,
Mormon friend

Post Date: 1st Jun, 2010 - 1:15pm / Post ID: #

What Would You Do In This Situation? Studies Doctrine Mormon

Name: Fear not

Comments: We must never be afraid of the Gospel of Jesus Christ and use every opportunity to teach rather than hide.

Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2010 - 1:40am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 2 Situation In You What

Yes, hiding is displeasing to God, actually referring people to missionaries isn't hard, I've tried it many times and it felt good.

Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2010 - 3:13am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Situation In You What

Explain to your friend that we simply believe in the Law of Progression. We were created to progress throughout eternity. Our existence does not simply stop at some point in time. Our spirits are carried throughout time and space and if we keep our second estate, we will have the opportunity to progress throughout the kingdoms. This includes and is not limited to having children in the afterlife, or creating spirits/bodies/worlds for them to inhabit. Space is of course, endless and infinite.

I don't remember who said..
"As man now is, God once was.
As God is now, man may be."

or become..
somethings to that effect.

Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2010 - 1:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

I think it's Pres. Lorenzo Snow who said it. Your idea is a good one.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Jun, 2010 - 2:57pm / Post ID: #

What You In Situation - Page 2

Yes it was Lorenzo Snow who said it but also keep in mind that President Hinckley in a national interview said that as a Church we don't know much about it. I still not sure if he meant that or he was just trying to avoid discussing the topic.

Post Date: 8th Jun, 2010 - 3:34am / Post ID: #

A Friend

What You In Situation Mormon Doctrine Studies - Page 2

I never heared of that national interview, if it's true and if he really said that, well, you're right he's just tried to avoid discussing about that topic because it's too deep. It can be discussed to those investigators who are prepared to hear that like a true story of a missionary who discussed that to an old woman and then became a member. If it to be broadcasted, there's a danger into it that's why President Hincley just also said, "we don't know much about it". It wasn't a lie because he only said we don't know MUCH.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: What Would You Do In This Situation?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,