Aba Nigeria Temple - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 27th Aug, 2009 - 4:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Nigeria Mormon Temple Closed
Post Date: 26th Aug, 2009 - 5:00pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Aba Nigeria Temple

Aba Nigeria Temple

LDS Church indefinitely closes Nigeria temple

The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints has indefinitely closed its Aba Nigeria Temple as a precautionary measure because of recent violence and has evacuated temple workers to other areas. "The safety of our temple visitors and workers is always our first concern," said LDS Church spokesman Scott Trotter. "Incidents of violence... Ref. Source 5

Aba Nigeria Temple
Aba Nigeria Temple (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
26th Aug, 2009 - 7:10pm / Post ID: #

Temple Nigeria Aba

This is unfortunate.

I had really hoped that the prophesied events of the Second Coming would not have interfered greatly with the work that goes on in the temple, but the longer I live I cannot see how it will not be affected, with the anger the rages in the hearts of men.

I wonder if we as a Church will have to face issues like this on a more regular basis and if it will become a world wide phenomena

27th Aug, 2009 - 4:44pm / Post ID: #

Aba Nigeria Temple Studies Doctrine Mormon

I don't think so Dbackers, maybe in certain areas but not worldwide. Maybe our kids or grandchildren may experience these things. It is sad to hear about a Temple being closed due to violence but you have to ensure the safety of the workers.

> TOPIC: Aba Nigeria Temple

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,