Anand Jon Alexander

Anand Jon Alexander - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 10th Sep, 2009 - 6:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Rapist Fashion Designer featured on the television show "America's Next Top Model"
1st Sep, 2009 - 2:35am / Post ID: #

Anand Jon Alexander

What a piece of trash! I hope he gets what he deserves in jail! He is lucky he was only sentenced to 59 years in prison, as far as I am concerned he needs to be castrated and possibly a life long sentence. Bubba will take care of the rest.

LOS ANGELES  -  A fashion designer has been sentenced to 59 years to life in prison for sexually assaulting aspiring models he lured to Los Angeles.

Superior Court Judge David Wesley on Monday sentenced 35-year-old Anand Jon Alexander, who was convicted in November of 14 counts including forcible rape. He was found not guilty of four felonies, and jurors could not reach a verdict on three counts.

His victims, some of whom spoke at the hearing, ranged in age from 14 to 21.

Prosecutors said Alexander often found women online, baited them with promises of glamorous photo shoots and other modeling work, only to fondle or rape them at his Beverly Hills apartment....

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Sep, 2009 - 6:50pm / Post ID: #

Alexander Jon Anand

Name: MJ

Comments: It's entirely possible that Bubba will take care of the castration for us... I understand that people like this tend to be very 'popular' in the prisons smile.gif Who knows... Maybe justice will be served and Bubba will be kind enough to take him around to meet lots of his friends!

> TOPIC: Anand Jon Alexander

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,