Man Allegedly Kills Girlfriend Over Facebook

Man Allegedly Kills Girlfriend Facebook - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 2nd Sep, 2009 - 4:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

1st Sep, 2009 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

My gosh, sometimes when you read stories like this you wonder if these people have been sleeping with the enemy during all this time! *shaking head*

A man allegedly killed his girlfriend after becoming suspicious of her activity on Facebook, a court has heard.

Brian Lewis, 31, denies strangling his partner Hayley Jones to death at the home they shared with their four children in the town of Phillipstown, south Wales.

The children found their mother's lifeless body in the living room after Lewis fled the scene during the early hours of March 12, Cardiff Crown Court was told.

Jurors heard that cracks began to appear in the couple's relationship when Lewis lost his job and Jones, 26, found work as a care assistant. At that time, Lewis began socializing on the Web site Facebook, as well...

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2009 - 4:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Facebook Girlfriend Kills Allegedly Man

I feel sorry for the kids who tried to wake their mother up only to find out that she was dead. I hope this guy pays for what he did. I hope the children can go to a good home that will keep them all together.

> TOPIC: Man Allegedly Kills Girlfriend Over Facebook

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,