And The Other Lds Boards?

And Lds Boards - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 6th Nov, 2009 - 4:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

There is more here that just LDS Deep Doctrine Board and LDS Mature Board.
2nd Oct, 2009 - 10:43pm / Post ID: #

And The Other Lds Boards?

And The Other LDS Boards?

Why does everyone stick with just the LDS Deep Doctrine Board and well of course the Mature LDS Board for those of you who have access? There are so many other LDS Boards that are basically neglected yet have EXCELLENT content in it. Do I need to merge them rather than separate?

Sponsored Links:
3rd Oct, 2009 - 2:14am / Post ID: #

Boards Lds The And

I try to look through most of them when I'm here. I probably land here the most because it's the main part of this site for me. I'll probably pay more attention to the other areas like the return missionary news.

3rd Oct, 2009 - 3:36pm / Post ID: #

And The Other Lds Boards? Studies Doctrine Mormon

I try to participate in all the church boards but this one is my favorite because we discuss doctrine. The other ones like the lds living profiles get a lil out of hand you know what am I saying people are overly sensitive and the whole thing 'I'm offended' or wanna attack your views is irritating.

6th Nov, 2009 - 4:28pm / Post ID: #

Boards Lds The And

This is no longer an issue since the merger of all LDS related Boards. Already it has benefited all since Topics that have always been within other Boards are now regularly updated just because it is in one place.

> TOPIC: And The Other Lds Boards?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,